niconob92

Jul 16, 2017
Anybody knows how to unlock secret weapon? I'm probably missing some flag and I have no idea what to do to get it :(

HyperSpace34

Apr 8, 2020
Conveniently, the Word of the Day is given to you very obviously during the event Word of the Day, shortly before you get asked for the Word of the Day.

Scroll back or reload to the start of the event.

It's literally shoved in your face.
Would scroll back if i could or even reload if it was worth the time getting back to where i was. Thats why im commenting asking if anyone knew the word.

angevarg674

Sep 5, 2022
Fellas, I need some help with something. During the event "Glued to the Sky", when Sensei and Maya are talking on the roof of the hotel, there's a girl sitting on the roof of the other building. She just... sits there and does nothing, but it's such a weird detail to have in the background if that's the case. Who is that? I have it in my head that it's Molly, though I have no idea what she'd be doing out there. Is this explained at some point? Does it matter? It's such a tiny detail and yet it's driving me mad

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Fellas, I need some help with something. During the event "Glued to the Sky", when Sensei and Maya are talking on the roof of the hotel, there's a girl sitting on the roof of the other building. She just... sits there and does nothing, but it's such a weird detail to have in the background if that's the case. Who is that? I have it in my head that it's Molly, though I have no idea what she'd be doing out there. Is this explained at some point? Does it matter? It's such a tiny detail and yet it's driving me mad
You may have seen her before.

1) She appears at the end of the very first Happy scene (as of the rework earlier this year)
2) She shows up at the end of one of Sara's scenes if you're sleeping with Sara.

She has a lot more appearances in the later content, as well. She's mysterious by design, and it's not any of the main or side girls.

angevarg674

Sep 5, 2022
You may have seen her before.

1) She appears at the end of the very first Happy scene (as of the rework earlier this year)
2) She shows up at the end of one of Sara's scenes if you're sleeping with Sara.

She has a lot more appearances in the later content, as well. She's mysterious by design, and it's not any of the main or side girls.
I see. Mysterious future girl, then. Guess I'll find out about her anytime in the next 10 years it takes Sel to complete this. Thanks m8

Reactions: crustlord12

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Man, that Ami rant to Ayane about how she fucks her uncle makes her come across as a deranged psycho; usually yanderes tend to either be adorable psychos or completely unlikable characters, here it's more like she threads the middle ground between being cute and psycho.

Can anyone clarify why exactly she's so clingy in regards to Sensei? I know about her losing her parents but i think they also lived together right? It's been so long that i kinda forgot.

Reactions: crustlord12

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Man, that Ami rant to Ayane about how she fucks her uncle makes her come across as a deranged psycho; usually yanderes tend to either be adorable psychos or completely unlikable characters, here it's more like she threads the middle ground between being cute and psycho.

Can anyone clarify why exactly she's so clingy in regards to Sensei? I know about her losing her parents but i think they also lived together right? It's been so long that i kinda forgot.
She can't process the loss, so she directs everything she has on one person, whose presence holds her together. Something like that.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
She can't process the loss, so she directs everything she has on one person, whose presence holds her together. Something like that.
One of the last events with Ayane on the roof had her claiming that as long as the two of them came clean about what's going on, Ami would understand, and i thought that was Selebus's way of hinting that (while not happy about it, like Ayane) she'd accept it.

But with this latest rant of hers i doubt that'll ever happen.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
One of the last events with Ayane on the roof had her claiming that as long as the two of them came clean about what's going on, Ami would understand, and i thought that was Selebus's way of hinting that (while not happy about it, like Ayane) she'd accept it.
Ayane's been on that train since they started fucking in chapter 1, with Sensei telling her every time that his niece is fucking nuts and would never accept this in a nicest way possible.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes