KodomoNoDragon

Jul 26, 2021
Just played through the end of chapter 1 again. I remember Maya saying the other note on sensei's wall signed "MM" not being from her. The signature looks alot like Makoto's, too. Has there been any indication for why that I missed or is that something for the future?

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
Just played through the end of chapter 1 again. I remember Maya saying the other note on sensei's wall signed "MM" not being from her. The signature looks alot like Makoto's, too. Has there been any indication for why that I missed or is that something for the future?
I don't recall that there were any, it's left as mystery for now IIRC. It's not Makoto though, she knows Sensei's password too.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
So the main character of "Nothing is Beautiful" is Sensei's father? I wouldn't put it past Sel to connect the two games, but that would bring quite some implications to the story
Just quickly went through Nothing is Beautiful, and I think it's pretty safe to assume Yuu is indeed his father considering the monologue habits and stud nature

What a weird fucking family these Arakawas :LUL:

Algorist

Jul 18, 2022
How do you guys think Sana will react when she discovers Sensei has been fucking her mom?
Sara is one of my favorite characters. I think her story is pretty mysterious. Her possible connection to Sensei's brother is also very interesting. Any theories on the significance of the Happy Event "Good Boy"?

Algorist

Jul 18, 2022
Just quickly went through Nothing is Beautiful, and I think it's pretty safe to assume Yuu is indeed his father considering the monologue habits and stud nature

What a weird fucking family these Arakawas :LUL:
That would certainly explain where Sensei's psychosis comes from. Also, Saki seems a good-natured young woman. Perhaps that's why she doesn't like Sensei, according to Yasu. Or maybe Sensei only became the piece of shit that he is because his mom didn't love him. Hard to tell.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
How do you guys think Sana will react when she discovers Sensei has been fucking her mom?
Sara is one of my favorite characters. I think her story is pretty mysterious. Her possible connection to Sensei's brother is also very interesting. Any theories on the significance of the Happy Event "Good Boy"?
I'm sure her reaction will be an incorporeal dead blank eye death stare like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
This case still remains a mystery. Makoto is an very unlikely candidate imo because the note looked very vague and ambiguous in contrast to her uptight nature; plus, she doesn't have access to Sensei's bedroom up until he decides to invite her for some fun.

Maya states the note looks like something she'd have said (and to be honest the note looks like as if a version of Maya was trying to help a version of Sensei complete "There Is Nothing" but ultimately fell short because she couldn't even login).

So personally I believe the note is either still from Maya (she said she would've remembered but I am taking it with a grain of salt), or someone/something impersonating Maya to figure out Sensei's password (but currently there isn't any character that fits the description though)

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
That would certainly explain where Sensei's psychosis comes from. Also, Saki seems a good-natured young woman. Perhaps that's why she doesn't like Sensei, according to Yasu. Or maybe Sensei only became the piece of shit that he is because his mom didn't love him. Hard to tell.
If Saki can withstand how bizarre Yuu is I don't think it's a problem to her to love our nihilistic creepy-ass Sensei. So I also think Sensei being Sensei is partly resulting from Saki not liking him or playing favoritism.

Yuu also very briefly jokes about Saki being a yandere so there might be more in her than we know (but honestly I don't know how many valid lore or theories we can try to fish out from Nothing Is Beautiful; it's not like it was an official prequel or anything).

Lycopene

May 8, 2020
Noob question but I couldn't find the info. I saw people talking about a "loli patch" but it's only for an old version. Is that content back in the game now that it's on subscribe star?

Lycopene

May 8, 2020
I think he is taking about the care package
should be on the front page under a drop down spoiler menu
I'm talking about the pach on LewdPatcher for version 0.21.5 which I'm pretty sure is what Toram was talking about. I have the care package stuff downloaded already, but thanks for looking out for me. Also got the guide mod installed.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
So personally I believe the note is either still from Maya (she said she would've remembered but I am taking it with a grain of salt), or someone/something impersonating Maya to figure out Sensei's password (but currently there isn't any character that fits the description though)
It was Maya.

The "usual place" is the roof, obviously.

Either she left it to prod Sensei towards the roof prior to a reset, or it's older than the resets, and may have actually been the note that prompted the discussion in Baby Finches (which presumably happens right before The Jump).

She may have chosen to be coy about owning up to writing it because she doesn't want to trigger an episode, or maybe it's been so long that she legitimately forgot it existed.

darkparts

Feb 26, 2018
Nice theory, but who she even is? It is the most mysterious character for me so far
We'll have to wait and find out I guess. All we know is she has been keeping an eye on Sensei (even appearing in the backgrounds of some events) and helping him along. And we don't know how often she has done that.

Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
What's the best outcome for the first dorm war? Should it be either 1st floor or 2nd floor, or a tie?

4.10 star(s) 303 Votes