DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
HOPE at least seems to have a clear idea of what "love" means. The other two aren't as clear, but they seem to be competing over Akira rather than trying to learn from him. Maybe they're all using him as proof of their view to some fourth entity(fifth really, I don't think the entity could be Nao). Long Maya keeps doing television show bits with Akira, maybe she really is showing that to somebody?

Also, we the players are that entity, and the true meaning of love is not pirating video games.
I definitely think that the beings are using Sensei to achieve whatever goal they are after. Kumon-mi itself seems like simply put a "controlled environment" where those outside of it can test and experiment to witness whatever happens.

The Mayas also seem to apparently be like independent contractors that tend to work for "H", or likely HOPE. Same with the shapeshifter with the toy car. They are perhaps other beings like Nao and "Sekai" who take Maya's form simply for fun, or lack of understanding of human nature.

Sara becoming an angelic being in Sana's event also implies she might be one as well. I also wouldn't be surprised if other girls turn out to be beings that slipped into the loop, replaced the actual versions, then forgot about it whether due to the loops or other beings not liking them getting involved. Then again they all could just be playing the game they got paid to play.

It'd definitely fit the whole "Nothing is real" theme.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
You guys are bringing things a little too close to the 'what is true?' dimension and my barely sane ass tries to avoid this territory as much as possible. Gotta put my mental health first so i might have to take a break for a few days if things keep going this way. Not telling any of you to stop, just pre-emptively explaining any potential absence.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
You guys are bringing things a little too close to the 'what is true?' dimension and my barely sane ass tries to avoid this territory as much as possible. Gotta put my mental health first so i might have to take a break for a few days if things keep going this way. Not telling any of you to stop, just pre-emptively explaining any potential absence.
back to more easily understandable theories then
sex make peepee feel good
such a large branching statement and generalization seeems problematic, not all sex make peepee feel good, should we revise this theory to
sex mainly make peepee feel good

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Well, damn, that wasn't my intention, if you prefer we could theorize on how many times Sensei has fucked a watermelon, or why Maya has a fetish for them.

That's a rather big mystery itself. Like.. why a watermelon? There has to be some meaning to it. Maybe Maya saw Sensei eat one of the watermelon slices she brought to a tutor session, which did it for her, and that's what started their entire relationship and her fetish.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
back to more easily understandable theories then
sex make peepee feel good
such a large branching statement and generalization seeems problematic, not all sex make peepee feel good, should we revise this theory to
sex mainly make peepee feel good
If two lesbians have sex in the woods and there's no one with a cock around to witness it, did this sex make cock feel good?

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
:unsure: wood feel good so who care about cock at that point, same thing right?
You'd have to ask Wakana and Osako.

Or maybe just Wakana since Osako would probably be tied up, full of vibrators, blindfolded, and gagged. Aka a little busy.

I wonder if Rin would be into that...

• Thinking Face

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
so about the brand endorsements in the game, does sel actually get money from them...
I feel like its an attempt at comedy...so it might be protected by parody laws
but at the same time I am a little concenred as large companies can and do sue for trademark infringement if their trademarks are used in ways that can damage the brand reputation...
considering what this game is, i think they could argue for that easily

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
so about the brand endorsements in the game, does sel actually get money from them...
I feel like its an attempt at comedy...so it might be protected by parody laws
but at the same time I am a little concenred as large companies can and do sue for trademark infringement if their trademarks are used in ways that can damage the brand reputation...
considering what this game is, i think they could argue for that easily
Honestly, I'd like to know this too. I have seen that damn raid shadow whatever ad so many times, I never want to see it again. I do think as long as Sel isn't truly selling the game itself, it should be fine though.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Oh, no, like i said, i don't want to inhibit you guys at all, not even a bit, my comment was purely to say 'hey, i might be absent for a bit, here's why', not a single crumb of it was meant to dissuade you speaking whatever you wanted to speak and i implore you to simply ignore my having said the message if you need to, i really did just want to put up a 'i might be gone for a bit' and nothing else.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I figured it out, the entity wanting to know "what is love" is a musician called Haddaway. :KEK:

But all this talk made me remember about the time Nodoka took Akira for a midnight walk and when he called Futaba to search for Nodoka she said his location was outside of the walls of Kumon-mi. There is something buried under our feet.

• Haha

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I figured it out, the entity wanting to know "what is love" is a musician called Haddaway. :KEK:

But all this talk made me remember about the time Nodoka took Akira for a midnight walk and when he called Futaba to search for Nodoka she said his location was outside of the walls of Kumon-mi. There is something buried under our feet.
Nodoka is one character, I haven't really been able to nail down, tbh. Considering she has seen the shapeshifter with the toy car, just like Sensei, has a link to the whole buried beneath your feet thing, casually left Kumon-mi, and seems to know something about the gods on top of everything, she seems like an outlier among most of the girls.

I'm not sure if she'll eventually become an important character, or if she's just meant to be too damn smart for the system. Maybe she's the shapeshifter's secret weapon? Or plan B?

It also makes me wonder what would happen if Sensei actually tried to leave Kumon-mi, something he hasn't seemed to even try yet.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020

there is something buried beneath our feet indeed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Can someone refresh my memory on this entity?
I could have sworn I saw the one assumed to be Ayane's daughter, and is named after a flower, (the one I call a shapeshifter) holding a toy car at some point.

However, I may have just confused her with Long Maya:

Which in restrospect seems to be who Nodoka referred to:
Except that girl had blue eyes, which long Maya does not.. while the shapeshifter does:

So.. they have still both seen the toy car, just with different girls having it in their palm, for some reason that I do not know. Not even sure where to start with this one.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Ah, thought you meant another shapeshifter, not Himawari cause i totally forgot anything about a toy car. Wonder if the toy car is more symbolism...

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Ah, thought you meant another shapeshifter, not Himawari cause i totally forgot anything about a toy car. Wonder if the toy car is more symbolism...
Yeah, I may have just mixed up the toy car with her. Can't seem to find her having one, albeit she's not exactly the easiest character to keep track of.

I'd assume the car refers to the wreck, but I'm not entirely sure. Nodoka mentions they then swallowed the car like a pill, so the toy car could also be hinting at the wreck maybe being a hard pill to swallow? Possibly hinting that the past we've been told is a fabrication or it's simply something hard to accept. Idk.

• Thinking Face

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Yeah, I may have just mixed up the toy car with her. Can't seem to find her having one, albeit she's not exactly the easiest character to keep track of.

I'd assume the car refers to the wreck, but I'm not entirely sure. Nodoka mentions they then swallowed the car like a pill, so the toy car could also be hinting at the wreck maybe being a hard pill to swallow? Possibly hinting that the past we've been told is a fabrication or it's simply something hard to accept. Idk.
Might've just been a reinforcing way to imply shapeshifter's identity as a child, Sensei's child (toys, putting in toys in mouth, orange juice, the imaginary roadtrip within the digestive system; idk I feel like I did all of these when I was a kid)

Oh but any whackier take is definitely welcome

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
HOPE at least seems to have a clear idea of what "love" means. The other two aren't as clear, but they seem to be competing over Akira rather than trying to learn from him. Maybe they're all using him as proof of their view to some fourth entity(fifth really, I don't think the entity could be Nao). Long Maya keeps doing television show bits with Akira, maybe she really is showing that to somebody?
I'm %80 certain that Long Maya is showing those mock TV shows to us, specifically.

Reactions: rianzz
4.20 star(s) 298 Votes