KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Most of the User2 stuff I showed comes from "Word of the Day" where User2 chats with Sensei, and loses connection once he gets to the roof in the event afterwards. The dark bedroom comes from "There is Nothing" where you're being told about the god of wires for the first time. I can also see the Users being accounts of the gods, that makes sense.

Also who else even comes close to Tsuneyo when it comes to tree symbolism? She and her father have a religion around it where you die and become one. Tsuneyo even mentioned becoming a tree after going to Valhalla:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The renting thing seems like a huge stretch. What reason could Tsuneyo's father have to do that at all? Still wouldn't explain why Noriko hasnt mentioned anything, why Tsuneyo doesn't remember that when she recalls Yakuza, and why Yasu mentioned it's a storefront now when it would have already been a restaurant back then.
noriko was only ever driven there by her parents and couldn't find it again on her own.
i dont know why you insist it was always a ramen shop, will say it was always owned and lived in by tsuneyo's family though
as for tree's:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
...so that thing about sensei's mom this update...
I'm really overly confused on that
anyone have thoughts...
I have some but I'm a little bit appalled by it and would rather have some other thoughts regarding it bfore I just say them
You mean that?

Sara's: "Halfway Down the Wishing Well" , narrated by Akira or someone/thing else.
"If I fuck another mommy Mommy frowns and says I’m not allowed."

I guess someone did fuck his mommy, somewhere.

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
Is there any chance everyone is massively overthinking the car accident and it's as simple as all 3 were in the car? Akira only survived cause he was in the back, maybe the other car caused it, maybe they were having a fight, we do know that Akira commenting on Sekai's perfume pissed Nozomu off so maybe he suspected something, maybe he full blown knew but put up with it cause he was fucked in the head, who knows? But do we really need there to be cut brake lines or conspiracies of any sort? Could the accident not just be an accident?
When have theories on here not been people overanalyzing words lmao

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
noriko was only ever driven there by her parents and couldn't find it again on her own.
i dont know why you insist it was always a ramen shop, will say it was always owned and lived in by tsuneyo's family though
as for tree's:
What makes you say Noriko couldn't find it on her own? Sure she was driven there by her parents, but I see no reason why she wouldn't immediately ask where it was when she started looking for Sensei. That also assumes she hadn't memorized where it was, just based off the drive there.

Tsuneyo has claimed to have spent her entire life at Tojo Ramen, which seems to imply it's been Tojo Ramen for at least most of Tsuneyo's life. There's also how Sensei felt that the prices haven't been updated in decades:
I don't really recall anything implying Tojo Ramen hasn't been around for awhile or that it's been anything besides a Ramen shop.

Also where does that tree with the girls stabbed and hanging onto it come from? Don't seem to recall that.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Ami also seems more related to User1, especially when you take into account how Psycho Ami is murderous, and Mangled Ami seems blatantly related to the Callous god during the event where Maya is in a nightmare. User1 also seems to be related to Nozomu, Ami's father, and Sekai, Ami's mother, have some relation to spiders which seems to show up with Ami, like in Baby Finches, etc.
I think i go d'accord with most you wrote.
A little i'd like to add to the Baby Finches thing.

From the happy event "Baby Finches" and Kaori's "Where the Trees Live".
This theory originated from not me but discord a long time ago.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Something I just realized after replaying "Backwards dancing" in chapter 2:
There are "half eaten watermelons" under Kumon-mi. I have no idea what that means, but considering Maya is the watermelon girl, this seems related to her.

There's also "invisible hands", but why the watermelons are only "half eaten" is the real strange part imo.

SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
Hi guys,
I really like the theories you're building here so I want to give you some more food for thought.
This was written by Selebus*
View attachment 2683297
Miku - Io: race to who takes more pills without puking or going overdose. Automatic win for Io
Maya - Noriko: trying to recollect as much memories as possible about Sensei's tutoring, without killing the other. Automatic win for Noriko because Maya kills her

Serious guesses now:
Yumi - Tsuneyo: Fighting match
Futaba - Nodoka: Writing contest (with at least one of two scripts having to do with the upside down house)
Rin - Molly: Something to do with the cafè. Maybe who makes the best drink
Sana - Otoha: Something with music maybe

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Hi guys,
I really like the theories you're building here so I want to give you some more food for thought.
This was written by Selebus*
View attachment 2683297
Hope Yumi | Tsuneyo is a date contest
And Ami | Touka is manslaughter contest
Maya | Noriko would be quiet interesting in any case

Maya - Noriko: trying to recollect as much memories as possible about Sensei's tutoring, without killing the other. Automatic win for Noriko because Maya kills her
Incorrect. They would be forced to watch Sensei fucking somebody else untill one of them surrender

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes