DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
It's unsaid, just implied, how else could she have known Akira as a baby to be able to play peekaboo with him? I guess she could've just been a baby sitter but think she might've been too young at that point, unless she's way older than expected, i figure she can't be more than about 10 years older and i wouldn't trust a 10 year old with a baby so that pretty much just leaves a friend of the family or a relative. Tie that in with marrying Nozomu and there's got to be some degree of spending time with the Arakawa family spread over many years.
I mean, Sekai may have just married Nozomu around the time Sensei was born. We don't really have any specific ages to go off of, as far as I can recall, when to comes to Nozomu or Sekai. I also don't really recall Sekai being referred to as young, even during the peekaboo thing when Sensei was little. It's definitely hard to tell though, since characters tend to look notably younger than they are.

But, yeah, her being a family friend could be a possibility.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Anyone post an event guide for this update? Haven't gotten to play yet, also keep seeing that creepy ass picture, and looked at it in the dark to get chills lol

Reactions: FireCazador

Black Raven

May 4, 2020
ok my memory is tickling me again so can someone remind me who saki and 'amy' and Akira's mother are?
Saki is Akira's mother. She appears in the game "Nothing is Beautiful", available on itch.io although it's only a demo and it's on hold because the dev is working on his other game, the one with tits.

Amy is amy. This was her first (and last ?) appearance.

SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
I think it's also interesting that Ian sings about learning the truth about love at 17, which is not an age any of Sensei's class has reached yet - they have not yet had a chance to "learn the truth".
You can almost say they have to learn a ... Lesson in Love

Reactions: hcguy

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Ha - the Janis Ian song is the first one I went to. :) I've always thought it was a pretty great song - the lyrics are killer.

I think it's also interesting that Ian sings about learning the truth about love at 17, which is not an age any of Sensei's class has reached yet - they have not yet had a chance to "learn the truth".
Chika might be 17 yo already

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Some thoughts about the creepy encounter in the church
That face might not be a Maya variant like youdidit or Moyo, but one of the tied bobblehead Maya from 今.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Before this event I thought it was Sekai who's been following Akira; or maybe she has been doing that, but it is some other stalking entities that Akira felt the presence.

But the only reason for this is that currently youdidit and Moyo answer to Yasu's god ("free lancers who work for someone starts with H" from Second Sun), and from Yasu's speech gives me a gut feeling that whatever is following him right now isn't in team first god. Plus, the presence of this eldritch horror has been increasing by the day (and look at how many ropes she has! :ROFLMAO: if you win her a game of tug of war you get your own Maya!)

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Before this event I thought it was Sekai who's been following Akira; or maybe she has been doing that, but it is some other stalking entities that Akira felt the presence.
Can you please specify? You mean only black creatures, or also something else?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Many pages later of posts i admit defeat. Lessons in Love has won. I have hit Gallows Edge and am slowly approaching the end of everything i can actively see beyond the lines of hurting. When asked the forecast I still answer pain.

Please provide me with the not this websites discussion zone that i will put many levels of effort into not actually using, just simply reading until i am caught up to speed with all things and theories as I continue to drown myself in the fun.

TLDR: this shit is too good and i hate it for being this good. I'm willing to join a group that talks about the game because it's genuinely amazing(?) and I want to fucking introduce all my friends into it but it's also a [see tags] game that people will read and be put off by.

You can convince a group of friends to abuse Rins defenseless anus in one path, but you can't convince them that it's fine to fuck Rider on another.

Thankfully the piano score makes me feel even worse and wish Tusneyo turned me into fucking ramen, bro. A quick and 'mostly painless' death is all I have earnt.

I will now proceed to do the sex with any woman who presents the option because teacher said so. (Sorry X Character)
Wut?

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
Future Sept & Oct releases posted on Dis.

Lessons in Love 0.34.0:

Total Events: 0/20 Complete

Ayane Events: 0/4 Complete
Uta Events: 0/4 Complete
Futaba Events: 0/3 Complete
Miku Events: 0/3 Complete
Wakana Events: 0/3 Complete
Imani Events: 0/3 Complete
Animations: 0/2 Complete
Programming: 0/20 Complete
Proofreading/Editing: 0/20 Complete

Estimated Release Date: 9/1/23