Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't know if it has any special meaning but there are 5 times I can't see my soul, and the 5 souls exactly fall into noriko. up to almost her neck.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

rianzz

Jan 19, 2022
That was totally Maya who wrote it.

Her asking Akira not to look for her and for him to be nice to New Maya hurt nice in my chest in a way that I didn't expect it to hurt.......I'm just feeling pain now.
i almost cried with this letter, i don't think i'll ever really get over maya's death

chronox42

May 1, 2020
It's curious that this update is shorter than the average for the last year or so ("only" 50k words) and also seems longer / more padded out / more tiresome to many of us here. As some have mentioned, I am also highly confident that Selebus ran out of time for his planned material and, considering the release date more important than the result, constructed this update from what he could throw together before the year-end deadline.

I was happy with the developments this time around despite that, but I hope we'll have a return to form next month with a somewhat higher signal-to-noise ratio. I like the theory that the event Times New Roman is playing out in Akira's head as he languishes. Also hoping he is saved from his catatonic state by Ayane, though I think it's possible that he remains lost in his head for the entire chapter. I'm morbidly intrigued by the prospect of his becoming "The Collector".

On another note, the unused track 'fallishere.mp3' goes extraordinarily hard.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I know I'm being stupid here because there's a high chance it's already been explained and I've forgotten what it would mean for Akira to become a collector? If someone can explain it to me I would be very happy

chronox42

May 1, 2020
I know I'm being stupid here because there's a high chance it's already been explained and I've forgotten what it would mean for Akira to become a collector? If someone can explain it to me I would be very happy
collector.png

It's part of Pareidolia's monologue directed at Akira at the beginning of the update (also the title of the first event in Chapter 4). My assumption is that becoming The Collector means Akira caring a lot less about love, and being a lot quicker to take the virginity of every girl in his class. By my count, he's still got twelve of them left!

The god / trinity that seems to speak to him throughout wants him to "[finish] the collection". One of my favorite lines from the update: "Who’s going to want to fuck you if all you can do is sit there and feel sorry for yourself? Because I’ll be damned if you turn my chapter into some sappy, abstinent romp through an ocean of your tears."

If he goes collecting, we may well see even less emotion out of him, and a lot more fucking. I think that him becoming mobile, but remaining exceptionally broken, might support such a change. Kind of doubt he'll really ever do what these gods demand, though.

Le0king

Dec 5, 2021
Hey, I just finished the last update and realized I messed up the chika ayane threesome from a while back and missed two scenes. I really don't want to replay from way back then. Those stupid reset events were a pain the first time, I'd rather not have to do it again.
I downloaded the URM thing and followed a guide on here that said it would help, but I couldn't seem to make it work. I only play on mobile with joiplay, so I might be making it harder than I should, I don't know.
I've also tried editing with the online save editor and ayanecthree wasn't present to make true, yumicthree was. I don't know how to change it so, I'm throwing in the towel.
Does anyone have a save file that has everything unlocked? Thank you.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Wardtnaci

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
It's not entirely clear, but considering Pareidolia wants this, and is unfeeling, it's likely Collector Sensei will be the embodiment of the worst parts of Sensei:
Sensei's morality and limitations will likely go out the window, then get torn to shreds like Sekai.

Pareidolia also implies he'll follow more in presumably Sekai's footsteps:

Overall: Collector Sensei will probably be more inclined to rape and abuse, and no girl will be safe.

Of course, that's just a theory. We won't actually know, until it happens, which seems implied to be after he's moved on from Maya, and probably submitted completely to Pareidolia.

Last edited:

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
I thought we might have skipped the mopey, woe is me, not giving a fuck about everyone Sensei with him being stuck in the room. But maybe not.
It might be more annoying than dark if we end up watching him both literally and figuratively fuck everyone and everything for multiple updates because he is too sad about Maya.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
It's not entirely clear, but considering Pareidolia wants this, and is unfeeling, it's likely Collector Sensei will be the embodiment of the worst parts of Sensei:
Sensei's morality and limitations will likely go out the window, then get torn to shreds like Sekai.

Pareidolia also implies he'll follow more in presumably Sekai's footsteps:

Overall: Collector Sensei will probably be more inclined to rape and abuse, and no girl will be safe.

Of course, that's just a theory. We won't actually know, until it happens, which seems implied to be after he's moved on from Maya, and probably submitted completely to Pareidolia.
In short, would the Akira collector be the completely broken side of him and completely insensitive and following in Sekai's footsteps? because if so I think it will destroy me a lot. (Of course it will take something much worse to make me stop playing but it will still leave me quite depressed)

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
In short, would the Akira collector be the completely broken side of him and completely insensitive and following in Sekai's footsteps? because if so I think it will destroy me a lot. (Of course it will take something much worse to make me stop playing but it will still leave me quite depressed)
In theory, it'd probably be less insensitive and more sadistic.

If it was HOPE in control, it'd probably just be insensitive.

However, considering Pareidolia would probably be the one in control, and how it makes sure to insult others like Sensei and Maya:
There might be some attempt at humiliating the girls being collected.

Of course, I could be completely wrong, and Collector Sensei will just turn out to be some kind of overbearing sugar daddy.

Reactions: Duskreyn

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
In theory, it'd probably be less insensitive and more sadistic.

If it was HOPE in control, it'd probably just be insensitive.

However, considering Pareidolia would probably be the one in control, and how it makes sure to insult others like Sensei and Maya:
There might be some attempt at humiliating the girls being collected.

Of course, I could be completely wrong, and Collector Sensei will just turn out to be some kind of overbearing sugar daddy.
I just didn't understand the sadist. What would a sadistic Akira be like? Could it be a version of him that likes to see girls suffer?

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I much prefer it this way but you generally get everything about this game right, so I'm going to keep my hopes for it very low

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I just didn't understand the sadist. What would a sadistic Akira be like? Could it be a version of him that likes to see girls suffer?
He already does like seeing girls suffer, but the way he acts in the 'Bidder's Organs' Chapter 3 Main Event, probably gives a good idea of what to expect. Imagine that Sensei, except with everyone, and probably less Concerned with how they feel about it.

Last edited:

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
See, this is one very good example of what i think does the game/story no favor , esp. at the moment.

What did Sel want to do there?
Was Molly just remarking that Maya's character was Avian?
Did Sel this on purpose, so we have a connection as depicted? What would that be for? Funny shenanigans?
Is Sel trying to confuse people, or will this have more meaning later? When would be later?

I think Maya's DnD character dying and she having to make a new character sheet was easy to interprete/understand, because of her recent reset. The connection is easy to make.
But the "unhand me bird woman" seems rather special and unfitting, unless it really is just a joke from Sel's side.
The problem is, with Sel, you never know. Too much 4th wall breaking, real world referencing/narrating, Bojack Horseman and what ever.

All this game needs to make it even better for me would be a sign like a flying pig, or aliens kidnapping Brian. Maybe some knights riding invisible horses, or a "killer karnickel" (<= geman on purpose) (now that i think about it, we do have white rabbits).

Dec 18, 2020
See, this is one very good example of what i think does the game/story no favor , esp. at the moment.

What did Sel want to do there?
Was Molly just remarking that Maya's character was Avian?
Did Sel this on purpose, so we have a connection as depicted? What would that be for? Funny shenanigans?
Is Sel trying to confuse people, or will this have more meaning later? When would be later?

I think Maya's DnD character dying and she having to make a new character sheet was easy to interprete/understand, because of her recent reset. The connection is easy to make.
But the "unhand me bird woman" seems rather special and unfitting, unless it really is just a joke from Sel's side.
The problem is, with Sel, you never know. Too much 4th wall breaking, real world referencing/narrating, Bojack Horseman and what ever.

All this game needs to make it even better for me would be a sign like a flying pig, or aliens kidnapping Brian. Maybe some knights riding invisible horses, or a "killer karnickel" (<= geman on purpose) (now that i think about it, we do have white rabbits).
In my honest opinion... You are overthinking about it.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
In my honest opinion... You are overthinking about it.
Yes and no. Though, i wish you'd point out what/where exactly.

I just took this one as an example to show how many options there could be. That's the overthinking.
Though, i won't follow any of it. I'm not going to see if a fits b, or c fits a and d, that much anymore. That's the not overthinking.

I think i'll rather let it all coming to me, unless i really see something sticks out in the future, regarding the theory crafting.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes