Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021
If you look at this image, you will see that Akira is very mentally healthy.

What would be the chance of Sekai being able to get Akira to leave the house because she is with him on the cover of the update?
Id be willing to bet that he sees some illusions of her but altered by one of the three gods. Basically either hope, wires or Pareidolia will be making him see her and using her to treat him in his mind by altering his past bit by bit but keeping certain things the same. After Ami goes to school one of the days to grab her homework and has to sit in class for once in her life, that's when Sensei, who finally broke free walks in. I don't think he will be in good health for a while though. Most likely he will be mostly broken seeing as Maya is censored now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LuisD

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I just always laugh at the thought of how I would ever recommend this game, and now there is a new scenario with getting a question like "WTF with the main menu wallpaper?" and I would have no way to answer that without sounding like a lunatic xD
And that's why LIL is a game that someone has to discover and want to play because there's literally no way to recommend it without people thinking you have problems :)

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022

the new menu looks wack

The cover leaves me thinking more about the symbolism with the insects and associates in Lil, since there is also the symbolism with flowers for each girl and birds.:unsure:
Since there are spiders, although they are not insects, they eat them, and they are associated with several girls in the story, there are also termites in happy event, worms and tapeworms in other parts ((reminds me of the theory of how tapeworm and bucket of a happy event related to Hope, and Moyo)),
there are also the flatworm guineas in that way, which are the ones associated with the Rin's wounds on her arms
Cockroaches in a lot of happy events, and here he comes back and they come out almost in an army
and also butterflies as accessories on several girls, Sekai, Imani, Ami
Then there are the fireflies used in some romantic or emotional moments of the game like Maya's, final beach event
There may be a little more but that's what comes to mind the most.
but the praying mantis is new if my memory serves, and they are those where after having sex to procreate, the female eats the male, which is not random, and seeing Sekai in parts of other places, with that the first thing What would come to my mind would be maybe a new happy event, or the last Main Events come loaded with internal struggles and symbolism of his trauma in Akira's mind.

((and by the way the female Mantis is by quantities of size several times larger than the Male, which reinforces in other words the Groomin abuse of Sekai Female Praying Mantis towards Male Praying Mantis Akira))

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
The cover leaves me thinking more about the symbolism with the insects and associates in Lil, since there is also the symbolism with flowers for each girl and birds.:unsure:
Since there are spiders, although they are not insects, they eat them, and they are associated with several girls in the story, there are also termites in happy event, worms and tapeworms in other parts ((reminds me of the theory of how tapeworm and bucket of a happy event related to Hope, and Moyo)),
there are also the flatworm guineas in that way, which are the ones associated with the Rin's wounds on her arms
Cockroaches in a lot of happy events, and here he comes back and they come out almost in an army
and also butterflies as accessories on several girls, Sekai, Imani, Ami
Then there are the fireflies used in some romantic or emotional moments of the game like Maya's, final beach event
There may be a little more but that's what comes to mind the most.
but the praying mantis is new if my memory serves, and they are those where after having sex to procreate, the female eats the male, which is not random, and seeing Sekai in parts of other places, with that the first thing What would come to my mind would be maybe a new happy event, or the last Main Events come loaded with internal struggles and symbolism of his trauma in Akira's mind.

((and by the way the female Mantis is by quantities of size several times larger than the Male, which reinforces in other words the Groomin abuse of Sekai Female Praying Mantis towards Male Praying Mantis Akira))
Pareidolia actually seems to be related to Spiders, and Frogs, which are known for eating insects. Makes me wonder if there's something there.

That Giant Frog at the center of the Pareidolia Mall still sounds ominous to me:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
Pareidolia actually seems to be related to Spiders, and Frogs, which are known for eating insects. Makes me wonder if there's something there.

That Giant Frog at the center of the Pareidolia Mall still sounds ominous to me:
If this frog really has relevance, as it should, I suspect that... Spitting an EGG, should be connected to Maya in several ways both by happy events, and by her events from her date from chapter 2 of the fireworks when reality it began to alter/distort.
Both Clocks and Eggs are something that has an impact from time to time.
Besides, these interferences in Akira/Maya's relationship with the eggs make some sense and if this pareidollia's pet produces eggs just by spitting them out. mmmh it will be something. even more so when this God/Entity does not seem to like/love her very much.
I was doubtful, but quickly revisiting Remember to Smile, the scene where Maya disappears, at that very moment it's an Egg breaking sound.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023

BTW, what about spiders?

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes