Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Screenshot_2024-02-12-14-47-27-444_com.android.chrome.png
I've never felt so much fear and joy in my life, I hope it doesn't There are no problems at these events.

I just did the math and 0.39 will arrive on April 1st, just 2 days before my birthday, in short I'm getting 3 Maya events as a gift hahaha

Last edited:

Marphey

May 13, 2019
This game is such convulated mess. It is impossilbe to follow the events even with guide opened next to me.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
This game is such convulated mess. It is impossilbe to follow the events even with guide opened next to me.
I've actually been working on a linear mode for this game, I actually just finished sorting all ~950 events with their corresponding labels last week. Currently working on actually fitting it into the the game itself now, and then hopefully setting it up to do replays from a certain point as well.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
I am stuck in the "world is broken bullshit" and can't get out. The guide might aswell not exist since it is not helpful at all.

edit: NWM it seems that i made progress by randomly going places for good 30 mins...............

Kurokon179

Jun 7, 2020
Someone may able to help me? Can't go on with one of the events and i already threw the game out and downloaded it again. Not sure if anyone else is missing this one or if i am just too stupid.

Reactions: JeyTheX

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
That's one way but now I wonder how would max corruption Karin be like?
Replace Molly with Karin?:

Or if we go cliché, then how about her and Kirin, both 7 months pregnant, whoring themselves at a soup kitchen for drugs or something at max corruption.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
That's one way but now I wonder how would max corruption Karin be like?
A Karin, who asks her sister to he help her with makeup, because she is going to date with her sister's boyfriend.

Stop, wait, nevermind

A Karin, who asks her sister to clean her pussy, because she is going to fuck her sister's boyfriend.
More like a Karin who asks her sister to clean her pussy, with her tongue, after getting fucked by her sister's boyfriend.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
More like a Karin who asks her sister to clean her pussy, with her tongue, after getting fucked by her sister's boyfriend.
After stealing her sister's boyfriend and preventing them from seeing each other and now the only access to Akira Kirin has is the cum she let's her eat from her pussy...

Karin is such a kind angel, i can't help but think a corrupted version of her would be a total sadist...

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
I've never felt so much fear and joy in my life, I hope it doesn't There are no problems at these events.
I feel most all of these events will be without Akira and while I don't prefer those kind, I am sure they will still be good. I worry about what direction things will be going with Maya as well.

I've actually been working on a linear mode for this game, I actually just finished sorting all ~950 events with their corresponding labels last week. Currently working on actually fitting it into the the game itself now, and then hopefully setting it up to do replays from a certain point as well.
I look forward to this so much, the grind drives me crazy and though I do use URM now I would prefer more of what your doing. Will your route go through each generic one time? Thanks for doing this.

Last edited:

Crazynutso

Sep 13, 2022
After stealing her sister's boyfriend and preventing them from seeing each other and now the only access to Akira Kirin has is the cum she let's her eat from her pussy...

Karin is such a kind angel, i can't help but think a corrupted version of her would be a total sadist...
Personally, I'd like to see Akira 'seducing' her, going into her room, and then discovers that it's all an act, and she's really REALLY into bondage. And pegging.

Jeraviel

Jan 10, 2024
She is already halfway there

Personally, I'd like to see Akira 'seducing' her, going into her room, and then discovers that it's all an act, and she's really REALLY into bondage. And pegging.
Honestly if even only a smidge of this is true, Sensei would be in denial just like he was in denial about Sana masturbating at the beach holiday
He would think is just Kirin trying to (figuratively) fuck with them

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes