Hfjahxhcjr

Mar 29, 2023
How the hell do I trigger Otoha's 2nd event, can someone help me a little? I am a little confused and can't quite apprehend what this means
View attachment 3401565
About the code part, you're looking at the wrong thing. You don't want to know what is in the label, but you want to know what requirements there are for the jump to the label. It is in NodokaEvents.rpy, since it activates when trying to visit nodoka in the library.

Code:
if otoha_love >= 1 and yumispring2 == True and otohaspring1 == True and otohaspring2 == False:
    jump otohaspring2
Seems like the day shouldn't matter.

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
My 0.38 guide. Since Sel updates his game at midnight in my time zone now, I can only make a guide around 8 hours after the update.

I may also make a detailed guide about how to look into the script in the future.
Until recently I finished reading, along the way I put mine, a little more guided in order of events without spoilers, extracted from my personal playtrough. It should be easy but maybe it will help someone

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

KaitoDaemon

Sep 23, 2021
My 0.38 guide. Since Sel updates his game at midnight in my time zone now, I can only make a guide around 8 hours after the update.

I may also make a detailed guide about how to look into the script in the future.
Until recently I finished reading, along the way I put mine, a little more guided in order of events without spoilers, extracted from my personal playtrough. It should be easy but maybe it will help someone

Thanks for the guide. Honestly, I like how y'all provided. I don't know how to look into the script. I usually go by someone's guide like y'all's or wait until the wiki is updated then look up the trigger.

Reactions: Duskreyn

1804maya

Dec 23, 2021

oh shit thanks to me a bit to find but ty goat

Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
Change the value of the variable babyfinches from False to True; the event on the menu will become green and completed and you get to replay this event as if you triggered it normally
Your comment led my investigation to the existence of URM. Thank you (y)

Reactions: fdsasdf_p

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
I'd like the FBI agent assigned to me to know that i really don't feel good about that Tsukasa choice.
I don't know, I feel pretty good. Have you rejected her in her last event?
These 3 girls have "felt the paranormal" much more directly (canceled suicide, canceled pregnancy, and whatever Tsuneyo is doing), and have remembered things that only happened in the past worlds: Makoto remembering coming to the beach resort and faintly recalling her suicide, Ayane remembering her pregnancy, and Tsuneyo remembering the amusement park date. If this is miraculously onto something, what's left to be solved is the timing of joining RAS (more specifically, why Makoto arrived at the 6th and not earlier) and why these 3 could achieve this and not others.
Accordning to , Tsuneyo seems to slightly remember something from much more ancient times.

r_naxo0

Aug 21, 2023
hey guys,i am about to play the new update but i need a guide to trigger all the events.
any idea of how can i manage to get a little guide or if you would be able to explain me how to use urm.

• Angry
Reactions: Wardtnaci

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
hey guys,i am about to play the new update but i need a guide to trigger all the events.
any idea of how can i manage to get a little guide or if you would be able to explain me how to use urm.
There is one a page or few back.

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes