Feb 11, 2022
Is the scene at the start of the dorm wars with Futaba, Rin, Noriko, and Molly talking about lazy H game developers, copied menus, plot points etc a dig at Lost in You?

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Is the scene at the start of the dorm wars with Futaba, Rin, Noriko, and Molly talking about lazy H game developers, copied menus, plot points etc a dig at Lost in You?
Thinking about this mans ego, i am pretty sure it is a dig at every game you possibly can think of, because they all steal from him, because he is just the best.

• Haha
Reactions: OnlyHeStandsThere

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wakana uses Discord and Chara Studio. Which means Koikatsu canonically exists inside of a game made using Koikatsu. But more importantly what was she making in chara studio??
That's because Osako was doing such a piss poor job going down on her so Wakana was molding something by herself on the spot to hype herself up.

Aight, time to get murdered by a certain martial art goddess lesbian

Last edited:

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
Or it could not be a joke and I don't have the time to play through the full game again. If you don't want to help then don't, but kindly don't be a dick about it.
Did you download the care packages at all without installing a clean gui.rpy to remove the DRM? Because otherwise your saves will be corrupted and wiped like you mentioned.

alpha90stigma

Dec 14, 2018
Did you download the care packages at all without installing a clean gui.rpy to remove the DRM? Because otherwise your saves will be corrupted and wiped like you mentioned.
I thought I did install the clean gui.rpy, though.

Edit: Wait. I had to reintstall the game because I was getting errors then forgot to reinstall the clean gui.rpy... although I also didn't reinstall the care packages, so that shouldn't have been a problem should it? I did copy my save folder over to the new install...

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023

Edit: Wait. I had to reintstall the game because I was getting errors then forgot to reinstall the clean gui.rpy... although I also didn't reinstall the care packages, so that shouldn't have been a problem should it? I did copy my save folder over to the new install...
I think I'm going to start leaving saves here every 10 to 20 pages, maybe this way people will stop asking.

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021

The easiest way to avoid save corruption is not messing with care packages altogether. But if you absolutely have to, use a clean download of the game to reinstall Lessons In Love, put the clean gui.rpy in the game folder to disable the DRM and you should be good.

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes