fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...I swear this is one of the few occasions where koikatsu's eye feature just doesn't work well with my brain. I think it is supposed to be an upbeat moment, but my brain keeps interpreting those eye shadows as some sort of void of empty eye sockets, and this eyeless Sara is currently smiling at me (uhhhh heebie jeebies!)

Reactions: crustlord12

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
I'm pretty sure it's a 4th wall representation or else Ayane and Makoto would've mentioned it about Akira when they experienced the end since I think something would've prevented everyone (except rooftop squad) from being able to acknowledge it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the Halloween event where Maya dresses up as Akira she makes her eyes go swirly while doing an impression of him. Just throwing that in there.

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
She definitely gets a notification from motion sensers in Sensei's secret apartment. With a video feed from her secret cameras in there, that about to show Sensei railing Maya. Quite convinient attire for the occasion.
That would make a looooot of sense, actually. I didn’t even think of that possibility.

Especially since Touka has a crush on Akira, plus she’s caught him and Maya just before they were about to kiss on the beach in the past, so there’s already a bit of a history there. I wonder how she’ll react if what you say turns out to be the case.

In my opinion, either extremely pissed or very turned on. No in between :LOL:

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
That would make a looooot of sense, actually. I didn’t even think of that possibility.

Especially since Touka has a crush on Akira, plus she’s caught him and Maya just before they were about to kiss on the beach in the past, so there’s already a bit of a history there. I wonder how she’ll react if what you say turns out to be the case.

In my opinion, either extremely pissed or very turned on. No in between :LOL:
Why not both? For real though Touka already knows about Akira's relationships with both Chika and Maya; she won't be surpised to find out he's having sex. So she'd be mildly annoyed, but secretly she's just annoyed it's not her.

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes