DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
There's an idea that I've been playing with, but I'm not sure yet if it stands up to any scrutiny. Is it possible that none of the Sekais we've seen (outside of memories/happy events) are real, and it's all just Pareidolia putting on a human mask?
It somewhat depends. Restored Sekai has been shown to possess Sensei, the black Angels possessed Makoto and Futaba, and this Sekai seemed able to physically touch and lift things as if it's simply invisible:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Presumably, these Rabbits are "real" and have weight, etc, so if Sekai can actually move things, then it might as well be "real". Yasu also seemed to hear her speak.

A Sekai has also seemed to murder the Plants, and possibly Yumi. Maybe even Todd and Makoto's father. Of course, the plants may have simply been within Sensei's mind, so it's hard to count that as "real" even if Nao-chan traveled there with him.

Presumably, the Shapeshifter/Himawari as a Narrator even seemed scared of this Sekai:
She's also seemed scared of what Long Maya could do, implying that Long Maya's actions can have actual effects on her:
Through the Shapeshifter, one could assume the Mayas and Restored Sekai are about as "real" as she is.

And we've been led to believe the Shapeshifter can affect physical things since she's sold those scarves, watermelon, wanted a cafeteria, and notably touched Ayane:
And gave her that daisy pin, etc. So, she's likely "real" in some shape or form.

Besides the Restored Sekai, the one at her grave seemed to genuinely love Ami as others have pointed out, and implied she had things to do:
Whether this one is a hallucination on Sensei's part or not, isn't clear.

Pareidolia on the other hand doesn't seem to care much for Ami, and doesn't seem to be able to do much more than mess with the minds of people, albeit, a Narrator did seem wary of it, and it possibly can teleport people?

Kaori and Sensei seem to be able to go wherever they want. Although, that might be less Pareidolia and more just their own abilities. Slipping through dimensions or something. The Shapeshifter implied one had to slip through dimensions to get back to Kumon-mi once:
Which would suggest that She, Sensei, and Nodoka can do that kind of stuff (since they can leave and reenter). I assume that's how Kaori gets places, and probably how Sensei has, without understanding how.

Still, Pareidolia does seem to like tormenting Sensei, and has called him "aki-kun" before:
Not to mention seems to be a fan of Sekai's:
So, seeing as how it seems to copy others, I can definitely see it copying or using Sekai to accomplish it's goals. Presumably the White Dress Sekai is it's, and Sekai seemed to invite Sensei to bed after what happened to Karin in her Chapter 4 'Paranoid' Event. This could imply that Pareidolia tried using Sekai to calm him down afterwards.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
What do you mean by he doesn't aknowledge her existence? Do you mean out of the game? Cause she has a card in koikatsu that says "Himawari A" - also, important to notice that the naming convention here is family name first, then given name:
Which means that if Selebus made these and this was on purpose, then it's another evidence to my long theory about Himawari's name being Ami.

All her outfits for curiosity sake (we've seen her in her swimsuit in Scientific Research, but the others seem to just be from other girls). However, her underwear doesn't seem to match the outfits.
1718296259942.png

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Ami redemption arc I couldn't be more proud of my baby :cry: :cry: :cry:
Now kiss with Chika to makeup! on the lips
Gotta say, Fuck redemption:
I've waited long enough for Psycho Ami, it's time to start sodomizing.

Uta's an easy target:
Chika's another story. She's as delusional as she is willful, and probably someone that Ami wants to keep an eye on, since she sees her as perhaps the most obsessive. If I was Psycho Ami, she'd be the first I'd take out. Just saying.

Or Ami really is just trying to "fix" things into some kind of normalcy, which might lead to some Ami x Chika x Sensei fun. Chika seemed open to that, before the organ removal comment:
That "daughter" part makes things interesting, though.

I wonder how Chika will react to Ami calling Chinami's "papa", "Dad", and how Sensei will react to that reaction?

Last edited:

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
Ami’s apologizing?? That’s just beautiful… Just the first step of many she’ll need to take towards self improvement.

And yes Moonflare, I agree… I’m all for the Daughter Ami and Dad Akira stuff, so watching her call him ‘Dad’ in front of everyone else would make for some interesting reactions.

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes