Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
So we have Io and Uta events on Monday, the pics on Sensei's phone are bound to come up. I hope something actually comes from it and it's not just a load of nothing.
From the predictions we have, it seems that Uta doesn't care about the photo:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Bringing back the topic of Kyoko. Isn't Kyoko Nodoka's mom? In Otoha's event Taint the Sapling it says "your daughter is a nightmare....she has my eyes" then it mentions Nodoka by name. But it also says Kyoko furiously masturbates to the sounds of a stepson. Is this referring to Sensei? And if so would that make Kyoko Yuu's ex-wife meaning that Nodoka might be Ami's aunt? Im having trouble putting together the "hypotetical family tree."
Maybe Kyoko isn't Nodoka's mom but her grandmother.
If Kyoko is in the same age league as Saki and Yuu, while their kid(s) are old enough to have kids of their own and Ami being in the same age as Nodoka.

Also since Shiori was mentioned again.
I think she is mentioned or is "a" or "the" narrator in the Upside Down House on the "Are You Happy Here" X.COM (i see what you did there Musk) account.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
I tried using the search but couldn't find a good set of keywords to find it. Can someone post the list of upcoming events for 0.41 and any other releases that have been announced?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Io looks like she doesn't know whether to be surprised scared or somewhere inbetween :ROFLMAO:
Really? to my eyes the blush indicates she's experiencing joy, i think headpats is about as close to sex as she could get to a positive physical sensation, especially if it's Akira doing it. I'd expect a giggle from her roughly similar to Seras' in the Hellsing abridged episode where Alucard transforms into his Vlad form and calls her by her actual name.

Edit:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Really? to my eyes the blush indicates she's experiencing joy, i think headpats is about as close to sex as she could get to a positive physical sensation, especially if it's Akira doing it. I'd expect a giggle from her roughly similar to Seras' in the Hellsing abridged episode where Alucard transforms into his Vlad form and calls her by her actual name.

Edit:
If any character is going to have their first orgasm from headpats, it's gonna be Io.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
I thought of a way the Io storyline could go that nobody seems to have mentioned: Akira offers to take her to a theme park in exchange for sex.
If any character is going to have their first orgasm from headpats, it's gonna be Io.
It's been a while since I bothered with headpats but I'm pretty sure that already happened with Makoto, possibly others too.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I thought of a way the Io storyline could go that nobody seems to have mentioned: Akira offers to take her to a theme park in exchange for sex.

It's been a while since I bothered with headpats but I'm pretty sure that already happened with Makoto, possibly others too.
All headpattable girls will orgasm from it if you pat them 500 times in one sitting.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Wouldn't shota Akira be a warlock
warlock/sorcerer are masculine titles, witch/sorceress are feminine titles, Wizard/mage stereotypically are masculine but they're mostly gender neutral in this day and age. It's honestly all a bit of a mess though, there are counter examples everywhere, both wizard and warlock have been the male counterpart to witch in the past, mage has almost never been gender specific, sorcerer and sorceress are as ubiquitous as actor and actress, it's normal and common to call a female a sorcerer or an actor but you never refer to a male by the 'ess' suffix. The 'ess' suffix is usually only used when someone intends to highlight gender in their statement, for common speech they're just the default masculine/neutral title. Heck, DnD treats warlock as a class so there's female warlocks too, it's a simple case of writewhateverthefuckyouwant and who cares, just be consistent.

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes