nashk

Apr 9, 2017
Also lie to her to maintain the illusion as long as possible.
Yeah that is one thing i'm not looking forward to. The inevitable reveal to all the girls that sensei is playing the field. When that does finally happen i'll probably start a new game where I dedicate to as few girls as the game allows and see how much that changes.

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
Yeah that is one thing i'm not looking forward to. The inevitable reveal to all the girls that sensei is playing the field. When that does finally happen i'll probably start a new game where I dedicate to as few girls as the game allows and see how much that changes.
I'm sure they'll take it in stride.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Of the 20 main girls, only Ami is optional.

I _think_ most of the side girls are optional, though.

Ghoul26

Jan 4, 2018
Good Boy triggers automatically if you're sleeping with Sara after one of her final scenes. If it's in red and scratched out, you can't get it, but that won't impede your progress.

The last happy scene is potentially available within that final sequence of scenes that chain together to end the update.
Do I have to have a specific amount of love and lust points?
because I already have all the scenes of Sara.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Any theory on who the is dancing girl in the reset event? The same girl was seen at the end of the Sara event, and the girl also provided the watermelon when Sensei went to the fair with Maya.

Reactions: forbiddentwo

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Is it bad on my choices involving Chika, Noriko, and Kirin, the only criteria it had to have was kill Kirin?

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
I assume Selebus initiated the copyright strike against Subeles
While that would be a plot twist that would make me laugh, that can't be the case because they're the same person. He'd need a strange self-hating mental breakdown to do that. For sheer entertainment though, I'd hope it's true

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Any theory on who the is dancing girl in the reset event? The same girl was seen at the end of the Sara event, and the girl also provided the watermelon when Sensei went to the fair with Maya.
Apparently, she only appears if you chosen the bad uncle route. So, maybe she a product of incest between Sensei and Ami. That's all I got.

fuggggggggggggggggg

Mar 22, 2022
This is from the file KaoriEvents.rpy in game folder. kaoridate25 is the name of Kaori's last event.

if ((totaldays >= 480) and (chap1point + chap2point >= 203) and (happypoint + happymiss >= 13) and (chikapoint + chikamiss >= 24) and
(yumipoint >= 20) and (ayanepoint + ayanemiss >= 24) and (sanapoint + sanamiss >= 22) and (makotopoint + makotomiss >= 21) and (mikupoint >= 21) and
(rinpoint + rinmiss >= 24) and (futabapoint + futabamiss == 25) and (amipoint + amimiss == 22) and (nikipoint >= 6) and
(mayapoint + mayamiss >= 20) and (mollypoint >= 14) and (tsuneyopoint >= 14) and (utapoint >= 9) and (iopoint >= 9) and (otohapoint >= 9) and (nodokapoint >= 5)
and (toukapoint >= 9) and (yasupoint >= 5) and (norikopoint >= 11) and (kirinpoint + kirinmiss >= 19) and (wakanapoint >= 2) and (osakopoint >= 2) and (yukipoint >= 4) and (tsubasapoint >= 2)
and (sarapoint + saramiss >= 10) and (harukapoint + harukamiss >= 10) and (karinpoint + karinmiss >= 7) and (kaoripoint >= 7) and (makipoint + makimiss >= 7) and (chinamipoint >= 5) and (day == 6)):
jump kaoridate25

It basically means you need all events (main events, character events and happy events), save for Ami's last four and obviously Kaori's last. Also total days played have to be 480+
OK so I've checked and got more than enough points on all girls. only thing I'm missing besides the ami and last kaori event is the last 3 main events that I can't seem to trigger. any clues?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Apparently, she only appears if you chosen the bad uncle route. So, maybe she a product of incest between Sensei and Ami. That's all I got.
She only shows up to sell melons in the Maya event chain if you're a bad uncle.
She only shows up in the Sara event chain if you're boning Sara, even if you're a good uncle.
I'm not aware of any conditions set for her appearance at the dance party (they could well exist, though)

gryphon100

Oct 20, 2021
Can someone help me on the puzzle. I've done everything else and am on Book 9, but I haven't been able to figure it out. A hint would be nice. I've clicked on practically everything.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes