Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
1. random question that doesn't have to do with anything: wasn't Chika just working at the maid cafe now? was she working two-jobs and I forgot about it?

Cause even though Akira doesn't say to Chinami that she got called to the mall, he doesn't specify that she got called to the cafe either.

2. also, I was rewatching "first contact" and "all for you" today, and I thought that maybe USER4 is inside NAO, rather than possibly being her. It would fit that it chose to hide inside a template (in this case template 9, as it didn't have its form ready). Because it says that something emerged half unconscious before its time and chose to hide inside somewhere/someone.

This thing that hid somewhere will eventually rally to itself every aspect of the previous gods, like birds and spiders, and bring the end to everything. This is especially interesting because it means that if we have a character with USER4 inside them, then it doesn't really matter if they're close to either spiders, birds or whatever in terms of determining which god they ascribe to, because its dominion would be everything supernatural in the first place. Also, it may be interesting that it keeps repeating that there are four, and yet when it asks about who is lying it only names three people.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The hole in the wall refers to the hole that was caused by the accident involving Sekai crashing into a wall instead of another car. Well, by crashing into Kaori's car (supposedly), Sekaori was born by injecting her with Sekai limbs. So if instead the car crashed into a wall, Sekaori would just be Sekai parts that emerged from the wall. And in comes Nao-chan, a variation of Sekaori that shouldn't exist? Akira feels that he'd become her prey, and Kaori could be relating to Nao because they both have Sekai parts inside of them. She teases him about it too.
Regardless, maybe we should focus more on "who has the incomplete and unconscious form of USER4 inside them as of right now", rather than who is USER4. Given that it chooses to hide during "All for you", and the next event has Ami asking Akira for a favor that is cut from the game by the gods with the message "there is only one god, whoever tells you otherwise is lying"... it would point out it being inside Ami.
But those are random thoughts, I have to think more about it.

Edit: Added screenshots.

Last edited:

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
I also checked visiting Chikas dorm and wow does she look crazy there. Her eyes look a little wider so does her smile..well can't say we didn't all basically expect this

Reactions: Moonflare

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
What was the translation/cipher for John's speech in:
Couldn't find it in the thread. I'm interested in both the translation and what the key for the cipher was.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
1. random question that doesn't have to do with anything: wasn't Chika just working at the maid cafe now? was she working two-jobs and I forgot about it?

Cause even though Akira doesn't say to Chinami that she got called to the mall, he doesn't specify that she got called to the cafe either.
That jumped out at me as well.

But I suspect this is mostly likely handwaved away as a disconnect between the actual conversation and Akira's perception in the moment, because even in the state we see Chika in the previous scene, the things Akira is saying are STRANGE and would be commented upon.

4.20 star(s) 299 Votes