alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
As long as one of the girls doesnt get split in half or smt like that I dont think so
You should be good to go, then.

Perhaps I was unclear, but my opinion is that he has lines he wouldn't cross under any circumstances to reach his goals. Either way, like I said, we disagree, and that's cool.
The lines he would or would not cross are conditional, he would not cross them under the situation the game is in now, but introduce a threat like another guy the girls he hasn't gotten to yet start falling for and he'll change real freaking fast. With a guy like this, there are no absolutes in what they will or will not do, their red lines are always dependent on what could or could not get in their way. He already crossed a line he normally wouldn't with Miku in the latest build.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Hey PM me that detail you were talking about with the wall if you did not lay your hand on Ami. Also did not even realize you could replay the scene since I was focusing on using the wiki to try not to miss any events only to find out that following the guide will be SURE to MAKE you MISS events.

Now I developed a whole new method to play the game.. Ex.

1. Click on go somewhere
2. Select Bar
3. Select Sana
4. If the skip button is not grayed out than roll back
5. Select Sara
6. If the skip button is not grayed out than roll back
7. Select next option go somewhere
8. Repeat now start the call someone
9. Repeat until it's the invite

I repeat this for all of the possibilities in order.. if no new event than I will look at who has lowest lust as it seems must events require at least 5 lust.. than do the lust event. This is the only way I can figure that I will most likely not miss an event.. Once no new events than I work on raising everyone's lust to 10 equally.. Once I hit 10 repeat process. I really see no other way to not miss a ton of miss-able events.

Reactions: alex2011

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
The lines he would or would not cross are conditional, he would not cross them under the situation the game is in now, but introduce a threat like another guy the girls he hasn't gotten to yet start falling for and he'll change real freaking fast. With a guy like this, there are no absolutes in what they will or will not do, their red lines are always dependent on what could or could not get in their way. He already crossed a line he normally wouldn't with Miku in the latest build.
You're stating that like you know what he'd do, but it's your opinion. Unless the Dev writes him into that situation we won't know which of us is right.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Man I like the girls the art and the story got me interested I dont even mind the grind but I just cant play this I dont know what to do

Aconitum

Jun 14, 2017
I repeat this for all of the possibilities in order.. if no new event than I will look at who has lowest lust as it seems must events require at least 5 lust.. than do the lust event. This is the only way I can figure that I will most likely not miss an event.. Once no new events than I work on raising everyone's lust to 10 equally.. Once I hit 10 repeat process. I really see no other way to not miss a ton of miss-able events.
That just seems like poor game design at that point. Are you sure it works that way, and the scenes are actually missable? I have no reason to doubt you but it has been a very long time since i last played chapter 1 so i don't remember, and as far as i can see from the code in chapter 2 you can't progress most of the time without completing some prerequisite events. Still tedious to search for them, but at least you don't risk losing scenes.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
That just seems like poor game design at that point. Are you sure it works that way, and the scenes are actually missable? I have no reason to doubt you but it has been a very long time since i last played chapter 1 so i don't remember, and as far as i can see from the code in chapter 2 you can't progress most of the time without completing some prerequisite events. Still tedious to search for them, but at least you don't risk losing scenes.
wait I can miss scenes?

Aconitum

Jun 14, 2017
wait I can miss scenes?
There are definitely a handful of scenes/scene variations that you can miss or opt-out of through choices you make in the story, however they also aren't that many. My question was specifically if there are scenes you can miss by just progressing normally but in the "wrong" order. If for example there exists a scene A that if done will lock you out of scene B without you making a conscious and clear choice.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Will there ever be a chance to 'get with' any of the lesbians (Rin, Nodoko, etc)? Perhaps by convincing them to have a threesome or that cock isn't that bad? ;-)

I noticed Yumi is slowly coming around. I mean, yes, Sensei did a bad thing, but I mean, he'd just been transported into another body and place.

Another quick question; Characters with "Lust: N/A" are they going to be always 'off the table' so-to-speak?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hey PM me that detail you were talking about with the wall if you did not lay your hand on Ami. Also did not even realize you could replay the scene since I was focusing on using the wiki to try not to miss any events only to find out that following the guide will be SURE to MAKE you MISS events.

Now I developed a whole new method to play the game.. Ex.

1. Click on go somewhere
2. Select Bar
3. Select Sana
4. If the skip button is not grayed out than roll back
5. Select Sara
6. If the skip button is not grayed out than roll back
7. Select next option go somewhere
8. Repeat now start the call someone
9. Repeat until it's the invite

Yeah, it was actually a new feature in the same update as the "There Is Nothing" main event.

You're stating that like you know what he'd do, but it's your opinion. Unless the Dev writes him into that situation we won't know which of us is right.
There is no way to write into that situation without either men suddenly reappearing, which could prove extremely jarring considering the whole plot revolves around the fact that 99% of men are either fighting in the space war or are dead because of it, or a total rewrite of the initial plot to include other men from the start. He can literally only be in one of those two situations as the game is now, which is the one with no threat from other men and, by extension, no need to use more drastic methods like forcing the girls into it. Instead, because the actual in game situation is him being the only viable male in town, the best option for him is to keep doing what he is, manipulating them into willingly giving in to his advances, or worse, desiring said advances.

well...16p1 was supposed to still be patron locked. So 4week max??
When 16p2 comes out for patrons, 16p1 will be made public at the same time, so 2 weeks.

There are multiple scenes that can be missed by either bad choices or doing certain main events before certain character or lust events are done, yes. It's not poor game design, it's realistic game design. The main events are what move the timeline of the game along. If there are character or lust events that take place around the time of a certain main event, which there are, and you pass that main event, you are no longer in the part of that timeline where the character or lust events take place and the events are skipped and marked as missed. Also, some scenes are written for a specific outcome of a specific choice, your choices have consequences, and if you don't make that choice to get that outcome, you miss the character or lust event tied to that outcome. Example, if you say something that upsets a girl like lying to her and then she later finds out you lied, you no longer get her lust events for an indeterminate number of her events that could even be permanent. This is looking to be the case with Rin in particular where, if you were a bad homie, you don't get any affectionate variations of any later events so far. Her events are now perfectly set up to permanently lock the player out of affectionate variations of her future character events and entirely out of her future lust events.

wait I can miss scenes?
Yes, your actions and choices have consequences, so be VERY careful how you do things or even when in certain cases.

There are definitely a handful of scenes/scene variations that you can miss or opt-out of through choices you make in the story, however they also aren't that many. My question was specifically if there are scenes you can miss by just progressing normally but in the "wrong" order. If for example there exists a scene A that if done will lock you out of scene B without you making a conscious and clear choice.
There is no wrong order necessarily, but proceeding too far CAN lock you out of lust and character events that are tied to a specific point in the story's timeline.

Will there ever be a chance to 'get with' any of the lesbians (Rin, Nodoko, etc)? Perhaps by convincing them to have a threesome or that cock isn't that bad? ;-)

I noticed Yumi is slowly coming around. I mean, yes, Sensei did a bad thing, but I mean, he'd just been transported into another body and place.

Another quick question; Characters with "Lust: N/A" are they going to be always 'off the table' so-to-speak?
Those aren't lesbians, Rin is admittedly bisexual, Nodoka clearly doesn't mind being with girls, though it could very easily be less of an attraction to girls and more of just being the biggest pervert in the school so far. There will be a chance with them, but the story must progress to a point where they are open to the idea themselves. Rin kind of has a thing for Otoha right now and started with a thing for Chika, so that needs to pass first. I've got a feeling she won't go full tilt for Otoha like she did for Chika, that she will eventually open up a bit more to swinging back toward the other side of her orientation, but she needs time to do that.

Characters with Lust: N/A just don't have the stat done for them yet or the scenes to go with them. I think that might be our cue that a new girl is ready for some lust events when we see it go from N/A to 0 between builds.

Rin is already caving, although she's bi not lesbian.
Dunno about the rest.

Ami is starting to get seriously unhinged and weird.
She's BEEN seriously unhinged and weird, need I remind you of the scene in her room with her work uniform.

buff

May 29, 2017
Amazing that this guy simultaneously produces updates that are bigger than average (in terms of minutes of gameplay) *and* are at least twice as frequent as any other VN that I follow. Not to mention the quality is absolutely top tier.

So, yeah. Consistency, quality, and quantity, pick any two all three.....

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
I can't seem to trigger Ami's event "Best Friends Forever". The guide mod says that I have to invite her over, and I've done that, but I just get Affection or Lust increase scenes.

EDIT: Looks like you have to complete Maya's "Stop Looking For Answers" or "A Place That Can..." or "Now More Than Ever" first. (I did these 3 in quick succession, so I'm not sure when "Best Friends Forever" unlocks.)

Last edited:

CrioGenix

Jul 20, 2019
My "dedication" is irrelevant, there IS no explanation to be given. You tried and failed because what you said was incorrect, the same as Molitar.

When a game presents information, expects you, and even specifically tells you in some cases, to write it down, and you do not write it down. Then, when the game later asks for the information it expected you to write down, and even told you specifically to do so in some cases, and you don't have that information, you face the consequences of your actions.

Yes, lack of action is itself an action. Choosing not to write something down that will be asked for later and is even suggested to be written down by the game is specifically asking to get stuck at the part where it then asks for the information you chose not to write down.

This game is full of consequences, that is one of them.
My only problem with that puzzle was the password, i seriously didnt expected it to be the one used for a joke in one dialogue in one scene, the ip was obvious, the game directly tells you: "Hey this is going to be important so write it down or something" also didnt expected the happy scene for using HOPE as username but it makes sense, and since you can still continue without it is a neat easter egg

CrioGenix

Jul 20, 2019
Also, funny how they treat noriko carrying a pocket knife like, oh yeah she is a yandere she is crazy, where i come from is normal for a highschooler to carry a pocket knife, southamerican things i guess XD

buff

May 29, 2017
Also, funny how they treat noriko carrying a pocket knife like, oh yeah she is a yandere she is crazy, where i come from is normal for a highschooler to carry a pocket knife, southamerican things i guess XD
I carried one to school (USA) regularly when I was a kid (late 70s/early 80s), I need it for my Cub Scout meetings where we did a lot of whittling and stuff. (Go back 40 years before that and carrying a penknife to school was *required* in a lot of rural areas to sharpen pens.) Then in about 7th grade it suddenly was considered dangerous and carrying a pocketknife went from "nobody cared" to "automatic 3-day suspension". A few years after that it was expulsion, because "zomg the children will stab each other to death with their 2-inch pocket knives, they are all aspiring murderers and the only reason this hasn't happened yet is because they can't find anything sharp at school".

Last edited:
  • Haha

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
My "dedication" is irrelevant, there IS no explanation to be given. You tried and failed because what you said was incorrect, the same as Molitar.
Ok, one more try, and this time I'll crack it. Yeah, probably not, but let's try anyway, just for fun:

This is not my first game/VN and it's probably true for most players. So based on previous experience, I don't expect that I'd have to remember tiny details (keep reading until the end before you react), because it's almost never the case in other story-based games or VNs. Usually it's that "MC remembers", i.e. some option is presented only after he learns about something. This assumption may of course be wrong, because all games/VNs don't have to be the same.

Now let's take this game. Is there any warning at the beginning that it should be any different in this regard? No, there isn't. And I'm not saying that there has to be such warning. But it means that nothing tells me, that my initial assumption wouldn't be correct. So I'm going through the game, reading everything, but casually, not like a medical report or something, where I need to pay attention to every little detail. And only after several hours I'm told to write down one thing (address). Let's mark this moment as X.

It's only after X that player can be expected at all to look for possibly important things to remember. Although since the first one was very clearly presented as something to write down (so there's no way you could miss it, if you read everything), expecting players to look for much less obvious secrets from now on is quite a leap. But ok, it was at least a hint.

Second thing (port) is (I think) in same scene as address and you can't miss it, if you're playing with sound. Which I and probably most people do, but some don't. I don't remember any hint that sound is mandatory, but it's possible that I missed it. But if there really isn't any, then it's exactly the same thing, a completely unexpected requirement. If there is, I take this part back.

And that's not the worst of it. What about the username and password? Yes, there were some usernames mentioned, but they looked like completely random thing. There was also mention of Sensei's password, which looked like small unimportant funny bit. Unfortunately, I don't remember whether these two things came before or after X (and I'm not replaying whole game to find out, as you might do :) ; if someone knows for sure, feel free to add it). If it was before X, then there's absolutely no reason why anyone should remember it. If it was after X, then maybe, but still...

Then what Sensei's own password has to do with this <whatever it is> thing, that's whole other matter. Assuming it's not a mistake and it's for story purposes, then ok, but I still think it's asking too much from player to figure out.

4.20 star(s) 300 Votes