alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
To add to a confusion, Noriko says that they last saw each other almost 3 years ago.

Maya did casually dropped the word "timelines" the first time Noriko appeared, so...

In a "Abyss" event, when Sensei blacked out before Yumi, an unknown entity tells him that Yumi looks scared, just like Sensei was, when he was with "the world" (Sekai).
I believe this is her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On the side note, I've recently remembered the manga I read long time ago, even found it's name again - Classmate, Kamimura Yuuka wa Kou Itta. It's has a high school setting, everybody is a robot (or rather complex, human-like androids), including MC, except for one human girl, who they all programmed to ignore. It turned out that before they were all put in high school, they lived in different simulations, had different lives names and duties.
This game recently start to remind me of this manga. I thought it was suspect, when Maya made direct parallels between how computer works with memories and how normal brain does, and then she immediately insinuated that girls work with memories they have much like computer do. Also in the Yumi's event Abyss, a Purple Smile...thing said that it knew Yumi by different name. In that same manga I was talking above, some androids were put in war setting, which reminds me of Miku situations, her ptsd and "night-vision" references, that keeps popping out.
Would be hilarious if it turned out that Selebus used this manga has one of inspiration sources.
And things just got even more complicated to theorize. I might have to revisit one of my earlier time based theories, possibly to combine them into one or more of my other theories. At this point, I have literally hundreds of theories that range from time manipulation, to divine intervention, to a side effect of the war, to the latest one I mentioned, the one regarding mental instability within the mind of Sensei himself that results in a sort of split personality and hallucinations that resulted from something in Sensei's past. It could very well be an all of the above scenario, which if it is, is absolutely crazy when you think about it. Not the idea itself, that would actually be a brilliant idea if done correctly, but the combination of all these possibilities into one set of events where a whole bunch of stuff beyond human comprehension is happening all at once.

Reactions: akselx

buff

May 29, 2017
Yeah this is the vibe I'm getting too, except that there are things like... well lets leave it at Bluejay and everything that happens surrounding that. I mean it's hard to argue that that didn't happen, or happened a different way. It really seems like that happened and then got reset. Honestly, at this point, my biggest gripe of the game though is Sensei's age. It doesn't work with Niki and Noriko. I think it was kind of a mistake for Selebus to say his age, but he definitely threw out too high a number. I mean, ....

IIRC, on his Discord Selebus has made it pretty clear this is not a narrative mistake. There are all sorts of problems in the chronology...... I think of them as glitches in the matrix. This game rewards you for paying attention, and you just found one of them.

One of the things that makes me really, really like this game is that you don't have to be afraid to think too hard about it. Ever read a book and there is a glaring plot hole, and you get excited and start thinking about what could explain that, and it could mean that a lot of things aren't as they seem, and ...... it turns out the writer was just fucking lazy. Well, this is not one of those stories. It's like reading Ian Banks, you can drill down as hard as you want and you're not going to go deeper than the author himself. (And along those lines-- yes, I am aware I just compared the writing in an eroge game to a guy who has been a finalist for a Campbell, a Clarke, and a Hugo.)

zekemckillip

Sep 16, 2019
IIRC, on his Discord Selebus has made it pretty clear this is not a narrative mistake. There are all sorts of problems in the chronology...... I think of them as glitches in the matrix. This game rewards you for paying attention, and you just found one of them.

One of the things that makes me really, really like this game is that you don't have to be afraid to think too hard about it. Ever read a book and there is a glaring plot hole, and you get excited and start thinking about what could explain that, and it could mean that a lot of things aren't as they seem, and ...... it turns out the writer was just fucking lazy. Well, this is not one of those stories. It's like reading Ian Banks, you can drill down as hard as you want and you're not going to go deeper than the author himself. (And along those lines-- yes, I am aware I just compared the writing in an eroge game to a guy who has been a finalist for a Campbell, a Clarke, and a Hugo.)
Hey, at this point, I'm thinking Selebus' writing is pure genius, even riddled with "inconsistencies". And yeah, I actually believe that they aren't inconsistencies, but I've been proved wrong before, and I know that this project has grown quickly, and scope expansion can ruin complicated narratives, so I was more just expressing my hope that Selebus has been careful with any revisions caused by Patreon stretch goals. Either way I think Selebus' writing is brilliant, and there are SO many questions... Like no one is talking about Yumi really, but Sensei breaks SO hard around her, and there's no why yet, but argh I want answers so bad! I'll have more time tonight and I'll probably end up posting a longer, more coherent theory of mine that I've been working on since I finished .15pt2 and have started to replay the game.

vanbummel

May 15, 2020
After playing 16p1 I really hope there is more comeuppance for the way Sensei has been treating Miku. Personality wise she is one of my favorite characters and I wanted Sensei to get closer to her, but every h-scene so far (if you can call them that) has been borderline assault, and it doesn't seem like sensei is taking it seriously at all.

After the forced kiss with Yumi, Yumi frequently calls sensei out (as she should) and sensei appears to genuinely feel bad about it (as he should) even though he wasn't really in control of his actions. I think every h-scene with Miku has been worse than the forced kiss, but sensei doesn't seem to feel bad about it at all, and when Miku is reduced to crying, begging sensei to stop touching her, or leaving the room to get away, he just thinks "that sucks, guess I'll have to try even harder to get her to do those things she repeatedly says she doesn't want to do."

IIRC, the plan is for a dark ending to the game before better endings are possible. I hope the treatment of Miku partially contributes to this. She's one of the most innocent girls in the game, and thus far sensei has been remorselessly treating her like crap every time he tries to make a move on her.

Reactions: HogRocket

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
After playing 16p1 I really hope there is more comeuppance for the way Sensei has been treating Miku. Personality wise she is one of my favorite characters and I wanted Sensei to get closer to her, but every h-scene so far (if you can call them that) has been borderline assault, and it doesn't seem like sensei is taking it seriously at all.

After the forced kiss with Yumi, Yumi frequently calls sensei out (as she should) and sensei appears to genuinely feel bad about it (as he should) even though he wasn't really in control of his actions. I think every h-scene with Miku has been worse than the forced kiss, but sensei doesn't seem to feel bad about it at all, and when Miku is reduced to crying, begging sensei to stop touching her, or leaving the room to get away, he just thinks "that sucks, guess I'll have to try even harder to get her to do those things she repeatedly says she doesn't want to do."

IIRC, the plan is for a dark ending to the game before better endings are possible. I hope the treatment of Miku partially contributes to this. She's one of the most innocent girls in the game, and thus far sensei has been remorselessly treating her like crap every time he tries to make a move on her.
Sensei is absolutely more aggressive with Miku than he should be, and it makes him a bad person. However, I do want to point out that the reason Miku keeps giving for saying no, isn't that she doesn't want to. It's because she doesn't want to hurt Makoto. I think this is the reason Sensei's behaviour is different than it is with Yumi. If Miku claimed to not want the attention at all, I think that he'd act differently. He's under the impression Miku does want the attention, she's just afraid of consequences to her friendship and friend.

vanbummel

May 15, 2020
Sensei is absolutely more aggressive with Miku than he should be, and it makes him a bad person. However, I do want to point out that the reason Miku keeps giving for saying no, isn't that she doesn't want to. It's because she doesn't want to hurt Makoto. I think this is the reason Sensei's behavior is different than it is with Yumi. If Miku claimed to not want the attention at all, I think that he'd act differently. He's under the impression Miku does want the attention, she's just afraid of consequences to her friendship and friend.
That's a good point, and the reason I qualified it as borderline assault. But really that just goes to show how badly Sensei's views are warped and how manipulative his behavior has been with Miku. She knows almost nothing of sex and at least in the early parts of the game I don't think she's sexually interested in Sensei or anyone. Sensei convinces himself that she wants him by either:
  1. Just repeatedly telling her she wants to have sex with him, even when she clearly says she doesn't
  2. Touching her in ways she asked him not to and then using involuntary responses (moaning, orgasm, etc) to convince himself that she had wanted to be touched like that from the start, even when she said she didn't
By the end of 16p1 it seems clear that she is at least somewhat sexually interested in Sensei, but doesn't want to hurt Makoto...but she only got to that point by being repeatedly groped against her wishes, and that's pretty messed up.

pekoraa

Mar 22, 2020
im stuck at 'There is nothing" event
my version is 15.1 and update 15.2 and 16.1
when I open the game its still stuck. last scane is "the end" and smile face emoji.
ho to progres this event?

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017

I've been meaning to ask what was up with the latest Ami event, one of the questions i have (several really but anyway) is--how did Ami force you to keep the door closed?

Maya has showcased something similar in the past, but not Ami.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
That's a good point, and the reason I qualified it as borderline assault. But really that just goes to show how badly Sensei's views are warped and how manipulative his behavior has been with Miku. She knows almost nothing of sex and at least in the early parts of the game I don't think she's sexually interested in Sensei or anyone. Sensei convinces himself that she wants him by either:
  1. Just repeatedly telling her she wants to have sex with him, even when she clearly says she doesn't
  2. Touching her in ways she asked him not to and then using involuntary responses (moaning, orgasm, etc) to convince himself that she had wanted to be touched like that from the start, even when she said she didn't
By the end of 16p1 it seems clear that she is at least somewhat sexually interested in Sensei, but doesn't want to hurt Makoto...but she only got to that point by being repeatedly groped against her wishes, and that's pretty messed up.
I think the "waking up sensei" event is also a big part of why Sensei is able to justify his behaviour to himself. Or at least, the effect it had on Miku.

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
im stuck at 'There is nothing" event
my version is 15.1 and update 15.2 and 16.1
when I open the game its still stuck. last scane is "the end" and smile face emoji.
ho to progres this event?
I'm not sure what you mean by "when I open the game its still stuck"
Are you:
A) Not sure how to trigger the event
B) Not sure what to do during the event
C) Done the event but it's not progressing onto the next one (which should be automatic)
If it's C) upload your save file so someone can take a look at it, cause either your game or your save is bugged.

pekoraa

Mar 22, 2020
I'm not sure what you mean by "when I open the game its still stuck"
Are you:
A) Not sure how to trigger the event
B) Not sure what to do during the event
C) Done the event but it's not progressing onto the next one (which should be automatic)
If it's C) upload your save file so someone can take a look at it, cause either your game or your save is bugged.
Thankyou for reply....
i think its C, im done with the event but not progressing...
here the save file

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
Thankyou for reply....
i think its C, im done with the event but not progressing...
here the save file
When I open that save it gives me the option to "jump to" IP Address, Port Number, and Username, but not Password.
Meaning you've entered the correct IP Address and Port Number, but not the correct Username. Putting in the correct Username and Password works fine for me.
Let me guess did you put HOPE for the Username? Cause that's just a bonus scene, not the correct one to progress, there's another one that's been mentioned before.

Reactions: pekoraa

pekoraa

Mar 22, 2020
When I open that save it gives me the option to "jump to" IP Address, Port Number, and Username, but not Password.
Meaning you've entered the correct IP Address and Port Number, but not the correct Username. Putting in the correct Username and Password works fine for me.
Let me guess did you put HOPE for the Username? Cause that's just a bonus scene, not the correct one to progress, there's another one that's been mentioned before.
Thankyouuuu, you save me.... im bad at english so i bad at following instruction.
bro thankyou very much

4.20 star(s) 299 Votes