DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wonder if Io will call off the whole "being Sensei's tool" thing, since Uta is fine with pedo Sensei?

The smile was definitely haunting:
And the things said and shown...Well, Sel knocked it out of the park. I'll be shocked if an Event actually surpasses it on the..."Stomachache" scale.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Really interesting. Hmm. Is Amy also "Special Ami" or a separate avatar/entity?

Moon, I was going to throw out that your stray green shirted figure might in fact be Maya Prime, since we're not really in the "real world" of the simulation at that point, are we?

Of course, a Sel continuity f-up is also entirely possible.

I'd totally forgotten Sana stuffing herself with dildos. How could I forget that?

Well, I know how. God, that whole sequence was deeply traumatic.

ETA: I had also completely forgotten about the Old One. Sheesh. Have we theorized a connection between the Old One and one of the entities we're more familiar with? I remember Nao-chan drawing that creepy black figure at one point.

RUN AWAY, MAYA! DON'T LISTEN TO THE SCARY PRETTY LADY!
Amy seems like a separate thing.

She implied she was an "Ami" that eventually moved on or got kicked out of her world, lost most of her memories, and was physically degrading:

Overall: She seemed unique enough to be her own thing. Like a "bad end Ami" variant. And I get why what happens afterwards, happens:

Unfortunately, it seems like this whole "dad" thing between Ami and Sensei, isn't exactly new either:
Not to mention the lack of hands could imply that she cut them off after hurting Sensei.

Considering things are still heading towards a Dark Route, I doubt things will get all that better for Ami, and she's already miserable. Kaori warned Sensei:

Edit: The consequences?:

Last edited:

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
One step closer to a Sensei Love Squad orgy. Ami doing God HOPE's work.

I think this makes it even more likely that Ami's recent seduction attempts are some sort of ploy, though.
Geoffrey needs to calm the fuck down with the Halloween decorations.

No costume for Io, makes it seem like she showed up just to see Sensei. I'm worried for her, having her break right before the reset would give a good excuse for the gods to "undo" Stomachache and make the branching paths a lot simpler for Sel to handle.
Oh no. That's the room molly passed out in isn't it?
And Sensei already came close to repeating the Molly scene with Io once before.
(Side note: does the "core memory unlocked" here imply that Sensei now remembers raping Molly?)

DSasha

Jul 31, 2023
Hey I remember a while ago someone posted a LiL family tree or somthing, an image, does anyone know if it has been updated recently? Would be nice to see it with the latest info.

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
(Side note: does the "core memory unlocked" here imply that Sensei now remembers raping Molly?)
I think the core memory being unlocked actually refers to him ‘remembering’ more of Sekai, AKA his suppressed memories of her are beginning to loosen.

Sensei talks about the smell of Spring and cherry blossoms that same scene if I’m not mistaken, and we know who cherry blossoms represent.

Furthermore, and I may be reaching here, take a look at the position Sensei and Io are in here, then compare it to the position he and Sekai are in in the “Mother’s Milk” Happy Event when she jerks him off. Perhaps that’s the ‘memory’ in question.

Oct 1, 2023
I can actually think of many things that could happen worse than that

In my opinion the best event of the game, but there's definitely so many things I could come up with that would be much worse (But just because you can do bad things doesnt mean they would be a better event)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Moonflare

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
Okay, having just played back through End of the World :)shudder:) I think it's clear it's a continuity error -- it's Maya talking to Akira, so he just forgot to put her in the correct costume, but just used her generic outfit instead.

It's Ami in her Maya Halloween costume siting next to him. But this is after "Ami" or what appears to have been "Ami" was strung up with a bunch of knifes on the big letter thing in the hall.

I assume it's deliberate. However as someone else said there are plenty of things you can come up with to explain it or extrapolate meaning from it. But as of yet there doesn't seem to be anything that is clearly the correct lens to view it through.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
It's Ami in her Maya Halloween costume siting next to him. But this is after "Ami" or what appears to have been "Ami" was strung up with a bunch of knifes on the big letter thing in the hall.

I assume it's deliberate. However as someone else said there are plenty of things you can come up with to explain it or extrapolate meaning from it. But as of yet there doesn't seem to be anything that is clearly the correct lens to view it through.
Huh. But Ami is crucified out in the hall. And Maya is in the room, talking to Akira and trying to figure out what the heck Sana is doing :unsure:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Huh. But Ami is crucified out in the hall. And Maya is in the room, talking to Akira and trying to figure out what the heck Sana is doing :unsure:
Maya is shown in the scene after coming back looking at Akira, Sana and Ami2 from the other side of the room, in her appropriate halloween outfit. But, most importantly, Maya doesn't have red hair nor eyes - the Ami2 that's by Akira's side does.

4.10 star(s) 304 Votes