Jx5620

Aug 6, 2019
Does anyone have a full save or just one relatively close to a full save with Sara? I rejected Sara on her first scene and it's too far from that point to redo it. I don't want to miss future scenes with her. Thanks!

Also, amazing game so far. Love the characters and story. Keep at it!

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
I would say Selebus should put up an epilepsy warning, but most epileptic people will turn away from the screen pretty quickly.

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
It was tough removing Sylvie from being one of my signatures but I just couldn't leave Rin unrepresented any longer, although
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
may end up taking her place lol
glad you liked them! and poor sylvie, if i could have more sigs then she'd be in my signature as well.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
It was tough removing Sylvie from being one of my signatures but I just couldn't leave Rin unrepresented any longer, although
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
may end up taking her place lol
Mah homie Rin's deserves it. Btw, Who are Sylvie and Molly? You jut perked my interest.

On a side note, the moment to get Ayane to call MC something I flashed back to reading Sensei's notes about "I shouldn't mention Ami's parents" and remembered she has some kind of story with her father.
So as an experiment I tried getting her to call me "daddy" and wasn't disappointed. Great attention to detail by Selebus.
Of course I rolled back and made her call MC "Darling" because thats probably what she would've gone for anyway.
I am wondering how Sana would react though... Since I think its clear that she sees her Sensei more like a father figure than anything right now... I could be wrong. She is hard to read.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
feel free to grab yourself a fansig and give rin some recognition then lol! but as eric_alvin said sylvie is from Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling and i would recommend checking it out for sure. especially if you like headpats and cute moments.
Oh, I know and completed it several times lol. But I asked when he had already changed pics, so I didn't know "which" Sylvie he was referring to (He could've been talking about any other story with a character haring name)
About that, I guess its time to check how to set up fansigs.

Reactions: oblivion9900

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
Oh, I know and completed it several times lol. But I asked when he had already changed pics, so I didn't know "which" Sylvie he was referring to (He could've been talking about any other story with a character haring name)
About that, I guess its time to check how to set up fansigs.
fansigs are pretty easy to do, although please dont think im trying to force you into getting one or anything as it is purely your choice whether to get one or not.
but click on your icon on the top of the screen and click on signature on the drop down menu. right click on one of the finsigs and click on copy image address, then on your signature click on insert image and paste the url there. if you are wanting to go one step further then click on the fansig you just added and click on insert link, then paste this link into the url there.
also note you are limited to only 2 images in your signature unless you combine the images in a different program like a gif editor or something.

thats a bit word heavy of an explanation but if you are having any trouble feel free to ask away!

Reactions: DrFree
4.20 star(s) 292 Votes