4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
Be better with a male protagonist and to drop that which is an abomination.
Okay, it's only fair that I make my own comment on this.
While I'm very much not a fan of just telling people to shut up, it does seem odd that you would go into the comments of a clearly marked completed game to make a comment on it. I'm not saying you can't, but I can't help but wonder why. When I see a game with a tag I'm allergic to, I don't go into the comments for that game. However, if it's a game I was already playing and content I despise was added without warning, I think that warrants a comment.

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
To be be honest, what is generally presented under the tag "lesbian" on this site raises many questions, at least for me, and ranges from the usual clichés all the way to an almost comical fetishisation (aimed exclusively at entertaining a male target audience, I guess).
Unfortunately, what is particularly lacking is a clear subdivision of the term with a very clear separation of bisexual and purely lesbian content, which would also make it immensely easier to find the games I prefer and could thus save us all a lot of frustration & disappointment at the same time.

The same would be more than appropriate for many other categories, especially with the tag female protagonist, but without criticising the preferences of others, my problems here lie elsewhere:
Regardless of the sexual content depicted, as a woman I perceive most of these games featuring a female main character to be nothing more than an unpleasant experience.

So I would like to ask what category this game falls into exactly?
And please, for once, can we leave out the usual ridicule, I was just asking an honest question and I don't want to personally attack anyone for their preferences when it comes to these games.
I think we should have more tags. "Bisexual" vs "lesbian" would indeed be a useful distinction. Maybe "sole male", "sole female", and "single couple" could also be added. So in this case, it would be "single couple" and "lesbian" since it's about two people only, both of which are girls.

Jan 24, 2018
Hope you guys like the game :)

We now have separate pages specifically for games where they will be released first. We are making montlhy game updates along with regular previews and development posts. Do check them out and consider subscribing if you'd like to support our work!

(allows PayPal payments)
I already know the comic about this, that's great that this exists in Renpy. Thank you DKoala :)

Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
I think we should have more tags. "Bisexual" vs "lesbian" would indeed be a useful distinction. Maybe "sole male", "sole female", and "single couple" could also be added. So in this case, it would be "single couple" and "lesbian" since it's about two people only, both of which are girls.
Thanks for the info.
And yes, the tags should really be reworked, because it's just really annoying when you end up with the same slut simulators over and over again.
If people like that, it's okay, but not everyone does.

And then some people come running and tell me that if I don't like it, I should play another game; well, nothing would please me more than that, but the fallback options are very limited when it comes to that.

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
Thanks for the info.
And yes, the tags should really be reworked, because it's just really annoying when you end up with the same slut simulators over and over again.
If people like that, it's okay, but not everyone does.

And then some people come running and tell me that if I don't like it, I should play another game; well, nothing would please me more than that, but the fallback options are very limited when it comes to that.
Yeah, most female MC games are pure garbage. It's gotten to the point where I often don't even try them. The worst are when all of the male characters are absolute scumbags and you do not have the option to say no to them. You have to have sex with them all. The only way I can see that being appealing is if you just hated women and you liked seeing them get abused.

Anyway, this particular "game" (kinetic novel) says it has "vaginal sex", but this is very misleading because the penetration is done by a sex toy and not a penis.

Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
Yeah, most female MC games are pure garbage. It's gotten to the point where I often don't even try them. The worst are when all of the male characters are absolute scumbags and you do not have the option to say no to them. You have to have sex with them all. The only way I can see that being appealing is if you just hated women and you liked seeing them get abused.
Let's face it and take a look at the tags that usually go along hand in hand with "female protagonist":
-corruption -blackmail -sexual harassment -rape -humiliation

That may be fine for some people, and I don't complain about this, I just ignore them because I have no interest in that.
But, and this is also the unfortunate truth, most games starring a female lead follow exactly the same patterns over and over again, and those that offer a real alternative to this are so underrepresented that you will spend a lot of time trying to find them in the first place, and you should also be prepared for lots and lots of frustration in your search.

Unfortunately for me, the main focus of the overwhelming mass of these games is never on experiencing an exciting and enjoyable story from a female perspective that also gives you the opportunity to play the MC the way you want to, but consists of nothing more than the goal of turning the female main character into the biggest cum-dumpster in the most primitive (tag: rape) and preposterous (tag: blackmail) way possible, that's it, nothing more and nothing less.

Anyway, this particular "game" (kinetic novel) says it has "vaginal sex", but this is very misleading because the penetration is done by a sex toy and not a penis.
And I always thought that should be kinda obvious because, well, lesbian-themed and all that.... yeah, yeah, silly me. Ugh.

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
Let's face it and take a look at the tags that usually go along hand in hand with "female protagonist":
Don't forget prostitution.

I write erotic fiction and I often have a female MC. I don't do any of this crap, though. I prefer romance. That other crap makes me sick to my stomach.

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
To be be honest, what is generally presented under the tag "lesbian" on this site raises many questions.
Seeing the "lesbian" tag and then the "male protagonist" tag is always disapointing. (I'm aware that isn't the case here.)

We need to be able to differentiate between a game about lesbians and a game that just has some lesbians in it somewhere.

Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
Don't forget prostitution.

I write erotic fiction and I often have a female MC. I don't do any of this crap, though. I prefer romance. That other crap makes me sick to my stomach.
Ah, that's right, I forgot about prostitution, or how about groping?
As I said, if someone likes it, good for them, but an alternative would be really great.

It's nice that you refrain from that in your writing, but does it even reach outside of a lesbian, or feminist, audience?

We need to be able to differentiate between a game about lesbians and a game that just has some lesbians in it somewhere.
It usually doesn't even have anything to do with it; if two women make out with each other to get a guy turned on, that's something completely different and has nothing whatsoever to do with lesbianism.

Litrabi

Jun 29, 2021

That may be fine for some people, and I don't complain about this, I just ignore them because I have no interest in that.
But, and this is also the unfortunate truth, most games starring a female lead follow exactly the same patterns over and over again, and those that offer a real alternative to this are so underrepresented that you will spend a lot of time trying to find them in the first place, and you should also be prepared for lots and lots of frustration in your search.

Unfortunately for me, the main focus of the overwhelming mass of these games is never on experiencing an exciting and enjoyable story from a female perspective that also gives you the opportunity to play the MC the way you want to, but consists of nothing more than the goal of turning the female main character into the biggest cum-dumpster in the most primitive (tag: rape) and preposterous (tag: blackmail) way possible, that's it, nothing more and nothing less.

And I always thought that should be kinda obvious because, well, lesbian-themed and all that.... yeah, yeah, silly me. Ugh.
Lesbian games are made by men to please other men, who doesn't even know what to be lesbian means! They (the men) only think about sex.

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
Ah, that's right, I forgot about prostitution, or how about groping?
As I said, if someone likes it, good for them, but an alternative would be really great.

It's nice that you refrain from that in your writing, but does it even reach outside of a lesbian, or feminist, audience?
It does, actually. In fact, none of the people I've shared them with were lesbians or feminists that I'm aware of. So far it's been quite well received. Although I should mention that none (or nearly none) of my stories are pure lesbian, which gives it a more universal appeal.

Reactions: Kass/\ndra

Minidora

Nov 4, 2019
Hi,
I really like the artstyle of DK Games and that they are straight to the point, really useful. All the girls are beautiful and the faces expressions are also getting better and better.

I would also wish for a longer game with male MC, and then some romance, harem, incest stuff... that would be fun.
But you cannot have all in life. :)

I haven't played this one... yet.

Thanks
I second that bruh.Literally (y)(y)(y)

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes