• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Pinup Letdie Collection [2023-03-03] [Letdie1414]

Shiraanui

Apr 19, 2019
Appreciate it if someone willing to re-upload the January 2018 - June 2020 rewards on either MEGA or Pixeldrain. The old links are down :FacePalm:

Edit : PNGs only is preferable, thanks beforehand

justjakka

Jul 22, 2018
Can't do anything with PSDs because I don't have PC/Laptop to work with it :FacePalm:
you can install clip studio on android, has a free 30 minutes period per session, would be enough for these PSDs since all the layers with changes are separated

user_no

Apr 10, 2020
his patreon page got removed, anyone know the names of the characters? is it Aru, Ako, Mutsuki and who else?

• Sad
Reactions: SAAVEDRA

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
his patreon page got removed
I saw that coming from a mile away once he made content for Blue Archive. That a big no no series you don't want to touch when it come to these mentally ill people in mod position.

Shiraanui

Apr 19, 2019
I saw that coming from a mile away once he made content for Blue Archive. That a big no no series you don't want to touch when it come to these mentally ill people in mod position.
Pretty sure the ban was most likely due to his bestiality works... still, such a shame, can only hope that this incident won't kill his motivation to draw more

TigerB

Aug 11, 2018
Pretty sure the ban was most likely due to his bestiality works... still, such a shame, can only hope that this incident won't kill his motivation to draw more
They removed a lot of artists without any beast content. They are going after any R-18 content.