[R> Other] Unpaid Let's create a game together - looking for collab partner(s)

Aug 5, 2016
Project:
TBD

Looking for:
Collab partner for a Daz3d/Rpgmaker style game.

Employment Type:
Revenue Share/Unpaid - I cannot pay anything, so income would have to be through revenue share.

Work commitment:
One off project

Preferred method of contact:
Discord

Job Description:
I (late thirties scandinavian) am looking for a collab partner with the intention of starting up a completely new project. Content, theme, setting, etc. is something I would like to talk about together, but most of what I have in mind presently revolves around a female MC or Solo female stories and possible with a slow burn.

In terms of kinks for me it is very dependent on the type of story we'd end up with, but I have a special place for ENF and Humiliation as well as voyeur/exhib. And I love strong women. As well as arrogant people getting what's coming for them. Not that into guro or scat and bestiality is also kinda yiffy (pun intended)

Modern, Sci-fi or Fantasy doesn't matter to me.

I have several ideas I've jutted down notes for on/off for some time. Mainly female MC. Everything from school teacher stories (like Succulence, Devin's Life or even The Japan Investigation) to hero/superhero stories (mainly Hentai here, and top of the list is definitely games like ankoku marimokan's Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka or Clymenia's Public Defense Corp) or even detective stuff (Clymenia's Detective Girl of the Steam City or Serio's One Hour Agent)

Clymenia also has one of my favourite male mc games, The Nobleman's Retort, that leans heavily into putting arrogant women in their place through hypnosis.

If you feel like you and I could hit it off and make magic happen together, then hit me up.

Cheers
Frozen

wariodude128

Apr 6, 2023
Ever thought of doing an adventure game that is also a reverse-RPG? Because I have an idea for a game with a female MC. The reverse RPG thing might sound confusing, but if you DM or Discord me I will give details. My Discord is wariodude128.