Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
RE259698_img_main.jpg

Overview:
(Poetry)

Let's go to a haunted house
After a day on the beach these 2 girl friends gone to a real haunted house.
Aya and Mei, friends but with secrets they don't tell each other.
Aya the slut and Mei the shy girl.
They both chose this place for a reason, a thing that only occurs with girls...
When girls come in that house they're 'attacked' by the ghosts
The slut, that is not so slut, Aya actually don't have sex for a long time so she came to this place hoping the ghosts will have sex with her.
The shy Mei, that is actually a slut, wants to explore the unknown world of 'ghost' sex.​

Thread Updated: 2021-01-30
Release Date: 2019-08-04
Developer: Shitamachi mousou-gai -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

f099e064c9575d9e109ea5ff28ef3a5c.gif cfcf437f9ae82fb7620237f5a4eee89d.png 1389ad6d1a9dde1d232f087186727988.png 9ddc92e9210c9296afbc2e3d071481db.png RE259698_img_smp3.jpg RE259698_img_smp2.jpg RE259698_img_smp1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

NineNein

Jun 5, 2017
Finished it for some time, Pretty good game would recommend it for everyone who's into ero dungeon
immediately i think of Alternate DiMansion and Ghost Hunter Vena... both top tier experiences in my opinion.

https://f95zone.to/threads/alternate-dimansion-diary-v1-01-sprite-hills.3563/
&
https://f95zone.to/threads/ghost-hunter-vena-v1-09-vosmug.8640/
alternate dimension diary I thought I was playing as a plump girl when It still using an old cover.

ghost hunter vena Has grown a lot when I first playing it, thank you for recommendations

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Missing the lolicon tag, are you actually this shallowly trying to hide it?
I'd say Mei's probably just supposed to be short rather than being a loli, seeing as she's at least in high school judging from the setting, and she's quite a bit more stacked than Aya.

Also this uploader's just generally not great with tags, I'd doubt they were trying to hide anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: 246 and Rhomphaia

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I'd say Aya's probably just supposed to be short rather than being a loli, seeing as she's at least in high school judging from the setting, and she's quite a bit more stacked than Mei.

Also this uploader's just generally not great with tags, I'd doubt they were trying to hide anything.
The general rule is if it looks like a duck it's a duck.
That said you're right, he's a pretty awful uploader but they're all like that.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
And if it don't look like it a duck, it most likely isn't a duck either, and in this case this doesn't look like a loli AT ALL, loli's don't have such big breasts, it is just a cutesy artstyle

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
I mean, Mei looks like an adult with this dev's art style, which says a lot since they have actual loli and petite characters in other games.

Really all you could argue for her being a loli is her height since her body type doesn't match and she's too old, but even then she's only comparatively a bit shorter than Aya who is an established adult character in this dev's games.

rai1810

Nov 2, 2019
Yeah, I can say with certainty that neither Aya nor Mei give a loli vibe. I feel Excaligator is just making assumptions because it's a cutesy art style, but Aya is tall and stylish enough to look adult even if her chest isn't as big as Mei's. And while Mei is shorter, she doesn't really look like a kid either.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote