RPGM Completed Let's have SEX with the wife from the apartment next door [v1.0] [A-OMEGA-COMPANY]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

skryker

Jul 28, 2017
"Let's have SEX with the wife from the apartment next door"

Jiminy Cricket is messing things up again

swordhut

Mar 1, 2021
breakingbasha The BJ scene for miki in the 2nd room of the recollection scene is still giving the same error as before. Links to the original Img fix are also gone. If you don't mind can you provide a copy of the Img fix again? I lost my copy of the Img fix.

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
I don't get it. You are the cheater instead? That is?
I know this is repeat, but since it's after another explanation... 'NTR' is (at least) three related but very different things depending on your position in the cheating:

Netorare - someone else is stealing your wife/girlfriend/dog/whatever. You are being cucked.

Netori - you are stealing someone else's wife/girlfriend/horse/whatever. You are cucking someone else.

Netorase - you are purposely sharing your wife/girlfriend/cat/whatever, and your character will often watch. You may share someone else's wife/girlfriend/wombat/whatever with their knowledge (and they may watch). Or you might fuck each others' wife/girlfriend/bandicoot/whatever at the same time in the same room. tl;dr it's consensual sharing.

This is why calling something 'NTR' is half-useless. Yes, you have conveyed that there is cheating (if netorase can even be considered 'cheating'), but some people have Very Strong Opinions about netorare or netori, so you've got the people who can only get it up while being cucked (netorare). And then you have people who love netori but hate netorare so much that just the heroine having previously had a boyfriend off screen makes it netorare, or even having the MC's father appear makes it netorare because it means he fucked your mother at some point, boner killed.

Complication: Some games blur the line, like they show it from the point of view of the sad cuck (so it's netorare) but then they also switch to the viewpoint of the tan blonde asshole fucking the wife (so it's netori for him). And some games are from the viewpoint of the girl, and then whether it's netorare or netori depends on whether the guy she's cheating with is a better person than her husband is, and whether the husband is an abusive asshole or a sad sack. Or it starts out as netorase but turns into one of the others... Basically who are you supposed to feel sorry for? People with Very Strong Opinions usually can't handle any of these since for them it's like scat scenes suddenly showing up in your sweet love story. Everyone's different!

Anyhow, hope that explains it.

breakingbasha

Modder
Dec 28, 2019
breakingbasha The BJ scene for miki in the 2nd room of the recollection scene is still giving the same error as before. Links to the original Img fix are also gone. If you don't mind can you provide a copy of the Img fix again? I lost my copy of the Img fix.
did you extract the zip in shift-jis ( japanese encryption)
if should work, otherwise

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
Are there actually guys who get turned on by hairy genitals? That sick if you ask me. Or perhaps such dudes just don't give a shit about it?
Hairy pubes are fine, though it doesn't do anything for me one way or another. Most real women have hair.

I will admit though, that when the asshole has a fuller, more luxurious beard than this guy
1696813868999.jpeg
like in some of the images here, it's a turnoff for me (and I have never seen any women with anal hair ring in real life, though I'm sure there are some). Or the one @hornylittlebrother posted where the vagina looks like a meat grinder. In that image the vaginal pubic hair is really a welcome distraction. But hey, everyone has different kinks.

• Haha
Reactions: Lewyn Collins

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Lightning strikes twice.
I have once agin been contacted by the User who did the Manual translation of
Summer Holiday Memories with the Ladies Special
So you know what that means. ENJOY
Let's have SEX with the wife from the apartment next door NOW WITH 90% LESS "BREAD"'
download links were updated and now also include the image fix
Just as a heads up, it may be best to re-upload the image fix with the strictly necessary components only. I'm assuming only the image folder is needed (testing it now), but as it stands the entire www folder is attached. Most people will probably copy paste the whole thing on top of the manual translation, which completely reverts it back to MTL.

Foreshadowing a lot of confusion and "this translation sucks" comments.

Disregard. I think I just misunderstood, and you meant the image fix was installed in the uploads already. In that case it probably just needs removed from the OP.

Reactions: Shaprada

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
Netori > Netorare

Masochistic foot-licking losers that can only get off on someone else busting a nut in their wife?
Nah. I'm the one breeding that unfaithful thot while her hubby is at work.

swordhut

Mar 1, 2021
did you extract the zip in shift-jis ( japanese encryption)
if should work, otherwise here
Sure did, I'll try the patch and see if it works know, will let ya know if it did the trick.

Edit: Can confirm that after I downloaded the patch, the scene finally worked. I think I used the workupload download link and it brought me to the unfixed gallery room which was not able to call for the miki bj scene. Thanks for attaching the patch link!

Last edited:

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
Whoever decided to go along with the dumb ass Japanese way of calling like four forms of adultery all 'NTR' deserves no mercy.

Sacerih

Mar 24, 2017
Whoever decided to go along with the dumb ass Japanese way of calling like four forms of adultery all 'NTR' deserves no mercy.
The Japanese way is using those different terms, though. It's just online aggregators that bunch them all up into the same abbreviation.

wibuntr

Formerly 'nano1111'
Jan 16, 2023
View attachment 1221058

Overview:
The conclusion of the Danchizuma series!
The Danchizuma series is now complete with an exploratory RPG!

With the addition of characters from the past two works and two new characters, you can have sex with married women!

The game features five different characters, each with their own unique characteristics, including big breasts, bristly hair, sporty, super-big breasts, and dark skin.
There are five unique wives to choose from, and you'll be able to get to know them and have sex with them by increasing your likability in the game.
You'll might even be able to have sex with them while they're pregnant...?
For Clarification: it´s Ntr, but it´s not netorare it´s netori. You are the one cucking others
If you encounter an error where images don´t load download the fix​

Thread Updated: 2021-05-30
Release Date: 2021-02-22
Original Title:
Developer: A-OMEGA-COMPANY
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0
Language: English (Fan-Translation)
Length: Short 1-2 hours
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translator Notes:

what og jap data is?

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes