RPGM Completed Summer Holiday Memories with the Ladies Special [Final] [A-OMEGA-COMPANY]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Tabszoid

May 23, 2022
I don't want to that obvious dumb person, but isn't it better merge both fixes into a single folder, zip it and upload it into a faster file hosting site, like Racaty. Better yet, make a separate one where it's already merged with the main game, considering many encountered the corrupted one instead.

IDK, just a random stupid thought while MEGA slowly zip everything.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I don't want to that obvious dumb person, but isn't it better merge both fixes into a single folder, zip it and upload it into a faster file hosting site, like Racaty. Better yet, make a separate one where it's already merged with the main game, considering many encountered the corrupted one instead.

IDK, just a random stupid thought while MEGA slowly zip everything.
you have a good point actually

breakingbasha

Modder
Dec 28, 2019
It has happened!
The impossible came true.
Thanks to a hero who wants to stay anonymous we now have a FULL TRANSLATION. NO LONGER MTL!
(its their first TL so dont be harsh)
Thread will be updated shortly with new download links which also include the IMG fixes.
I wish you a good fap ! o7

Last edited:

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Are you sure that Japanese characters in files' names are not destroyed?

breakingbasha

Modder
Dec 28, 2019
Are you sure that Japanese characters in files' names are not destroyed?
download link files had some corruptions from previous upload so they were duplicted in the img file One Fixed and one with the Mojibake. Just forgot to remove them
new fixed downloads should be up in minute

Last edited:
Reactions: Rockdrigo

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
If you are stuck with Ayaka, that's the spot.
Do you mean "stuck" with her quest? or "stuck" FINDING her? I've got all the sex scenes with the staff except for her & Misato, because I can't FIND either one. Can Anyone help?
Update: I got Misato. She's difficult because there's another girl at her location and they switch places at times. I still can't find Ayaka, though- even finding out her favorite location, she never seems to be there. I've even checked behind the trees. Also, is the gay scene necessary to complete the game? Even having been told the area where that one is, I can't trigger it. I've found the brown girl giving a footjob, but she's doing it with a guy and there's nothing else going on in the area. There also is an area that I can't seem to access- just above the Shrine Area there is a raised spot with a chicken in it. Don't know if it important or not, but I can't figure out how to get there.

I'm assuming that Mari & Madam T are bonus/boss extras for when you "clear the lower levels".

Also, are there translations for the Strategy/Characters cards in the beds?

Last edited:

Ara-Ara lover

Dec 31, 2020
download link files had some corruptions from previous upload so they were duplicted in the img file One Fixed and one with the Mojibake. Just forgot to remove them
new fixed downloads should be up in minute
so does it fix the black screen of the principal scene?

Edit: Nvm, it still causing black screen

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote