RPGM Completed Summer Holiday Memories with the Ladies Special [Final] [A-OMEGA-COMPANY]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
i liked earlier game better the one with apartment, this had to many gross scenes, i don't recommend this one

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
i liked earlier game better the one with apartment, this had to many gross scenes, i don't recommend this one
2 gross scenes...with scat, 5 with pissing...

too many? dude i don't need to check your messages(the day of registration means very little XD we joined the same year ^^) to know you're new around here XD

there are games way worse than this one...

Last edited:
Reactions: The Waifus Lover

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
I don't think anyone would have a problem with MTL if people took the 2 seconds it takes to put it in the thread title. Or if admins made a thread prefix since it's be requested for years at this point. It's just frustrating going into a thread because the thread preview showed nice art and it says RPGM and COMPLETE only to find it's just a glorified CG collection due to the incomprehensible "translation". But who am I to complain since we're "getting them for free"...Giving someone a peice of shit for free is still giving them a peice of shit regardless of value.

Mar 18, 2018
Either commission a translator to give games a proper translation, or just accept that the ones you get completely for free might be MTL and might be REALLY BAD MTL.

Yes it'd be nice to have every translated game have a *quality* translation.

It'd also be nice to wake up next to $10000 in cash daily.

You can't have it all, suck it up and accept the real world: pay for quality.

• Thinking Face
  • Sad
Reactions: virio and stekegkin

FinishUrGames

Aug 11, 2018
Is this game worth it? There are no reviews. I mean does it have a story and is it entertaining, or just a "Hello MC, wanna fuck" type a game?

ZeroCal

Dec 13, 2018
Funny.... I knew it was machine translated in the OP within 2 minutes, maybe you need to learn to read the line that says and learn that (MTL) actually means machine translated. It was only half a screen down to see the MTL.... Why do people always complain, after 10 other people have made the same complaint, when it is obviously right there.
maybe you need to learn to read the line

I'm fucking dead. Saying this to my post was the funniest shit I've seen all week. I legitimately thank you for the laugh.

Exrav

Oct 26, 2020
only registered users can upload to Nopy and you cant register anymore.
anyway if you extract the zip nornally you should have the riight names for the other images so just insert this image into "Summer Holiday Memories with the Ladies Special\www\img\titles1"
That did not work.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019

I'm fucking dead. Saying this to my post was the funniest shit I've seen all week. I legitimately thank you for the laugh.
Despite the fact I have a very good reply to this to escalate I have decided to concede that your triple quote of suggestion/comment has clearly taught me a lesson and therefore I concede the point instead.

To keep this conversation more related to the game I am not into MTL games, not into censored games, not into shota games particularly, definitely not into scat or urination games and despite all that the graphics caught my eye and I had to download it.
I doubt I will review it even after I play it but it needed a download.

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
So this is the 3rd game of the deries or it have the 3 conbined?????(i ask because i like always play from the 1st game so i can understand if there's some reference to previous games)

LEET

May 29, 2017
Bla bla bla mtl bla bla bla me no likey... someone bought the game and inserted the translation even tho he is not a naive speaker of it, stop complaining and play the damn game, thanks by the way
People don't actually have to buy the game. They can just torrent it and use a program do to so. It's quite common in ulmf a MTL is given for a new release w/ a partial patch. They are not marked in the thread as it's japanese first but MTL given as an option by either a patcher or by the OP. The complaint is that there isn't a tag for it or an indicator. People would have to just go thru them manually to check if it's MTL.

breakingbasha

Modder
Dec 28, 2019
So this is the 3rd game of the deries or it have the 3 conbined?????(i ask because i like always play from the 1st game so i can understand if there's some reference to previous games)
No.
the combined things are CG collections the circle released previouly, not games and are completely irrelevant for the story

Wveth

May 2, 2018
to anyone complaining about MTL:
YOU GET THIS FOR FREE!
The past has shown that Original creator will never make an english version!
You get all the Data so go ahead translate if its that easy!
If you dont want to play a MTL then fine, learn japanese or dont play the game.
People don't understand the issue, it seems. The complaint is not about the fact that people are doing MTLs. That's fine. The issue is that for many users here, decent dialogue is a critical factor when determining if they like the game. The problem is that there's no easy way to sort MTLs out for people who don't want them. This leads to a lot of frustration when you see a game that looks really promising and you want to check out... only to find it's MTL and you won't enjoy it after all. Having that happen over and over is really irritating, but it's an easy problem to solve: just add MTL as a proper tag and let people filter it out. You would not see very many complaints about MTL after that.

Reactions: hentai charley

breakingbasha

Modder
Dec 28, 2019
People don't understand the issue, it seems. The complaint is not about the fact that people are doing MTLs. That's fine. The issue is that for many users here, decent dialogue is a critical factor when determining if they like the game. The problem is that there's no easy way to sort MTLs out for people who don't want them. This leads to a lot of frustration when you see a game that looks really promising and you want to check out... only to find it's MTL and you won't enjoy it after all. Having that happen over and over is really irritating, but it's an easy problem to solve: just add MTL as a proper tag and let people filter it out. You would not see very many complaints about MTL after that.
if that were true that would be nice and understandable but considering i have seen personal attacks against me in comment sections before i wouldn´t be sure. If you dont like MTL there is a simple solution. Leave the thread. there is absolutely no need to spam half the thread with "MTL bad" we know it is, but nothing is even worse. I am in favour of a MTL tag as much as any other person here. And i encourage anyone t make an actual translation by providing the Original Japanese Data. I cant since i dont speak Japanese nor have the time to edit a MTL. I also have no problem with handing over threads of games i havent bought to the people making actual translations (see Dog Fuck Quest)

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
Hello guys, hope you're doing great! Apologies if I ask something already asnwered, but does someone knows if this have impregnation? Thanks before hand!

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote