RPGM Completed Summer Holiday Memories with the Ladies Special [Final] [A-OMEGA-COMPANY]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

gui43

Mar 15, 2019
can you re-upload the fix of the images on the
Let's have SEX with the wife from the apartment next door [v1.0] [A-OMEGA-COMPANY]
( dont know how to tag another game on these treads so sorry)

breakingbasha

Modder
Dec 28, 2019
can you re-upload the fix of the images on the
Let's have SEX with the wife from the apartment next door [v1.0] [A-OMEGA-COMPANY]
( dont know how to tag another game on these treads so sorry)
i didnt upload that fix it was done by user Rayminator

capu2

May 15, 2018
I was about to include this in my translation projects but I guess I'll just give it a hard pass.....

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
It's not the MTL that people have a problem with. It's that it's never marked as MTL in the title, nor' is there a tag for it.
Funny.... I knew it was machine translated in the OP within 2 minutes, maybe you need to learn to read the line that says
Language: English (MTL)
and learn that (MTL) actually means machine translated. It was only half a screen down to see the MTL.... Why do people always complain, after 10 other people have made the same complaint, when it is obviously right there.

• Angry
Reactions: ZeroCal

darklink5222

Jul 16, 2017
It was only half a screen down to see the MTL.... Why do people always complain, after 10 other people have made the same complaint, when it is obviously right there.
Because the complaint is about having to even click a thread to know if it's MTL or not. That's why they specified "In the title" or "nor is there a tag". You know, ways someone would know it's MTL without having to click the thread link.

Mar 18, 2018
This game's actually pretty enjoyable. Like OP says, the scat is super avoidable, one of the characters involved in it literally says "I have to take a shit" before the option to watch her presents itself.

I'd definitely love to play other games with similar premises, of a shota running around fucking milfs and college students.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
This game's actually pretty enjoyable. Like OP says, the scat is super avoidable, one of the characters involved in it literally says "I have to take a shit" before the option to watch her presents itself.

I'd definitely love to play other games with similar premises, of a shota running around fucking milfs and college students.
amen brother...

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
to anyone complaining about MTL:
YOU GET THIS FOR FREE!
The past has shown that Original creator will never make an english version!
You get all the Data so go ahead translate if its that easy!
If you dont want to play a MTL then fine, learn japanese or dont play the game.
Splendid, but how do I filter out the low quality "games" that include
0.000000.00001.0001v. "shota out the ass" "ntr" "mtl" "fem dom"
"fem protag" "milf" "fat ugly bastard"
and most of all
"no sexual content" "kinetic novel in games section" and "15 GB of Lost Labyrinth fake CG's and spaghetty"?
I don't mind having this comment deleted. I just need it read, for people to understand the levels of frustration.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote