RPGM Completed Summer Holiday Memories with the Ladies Special [Final] [A-OMEGA-COMPANY]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Wveth

May 2, 2018
if that were true that would be nice and understandable but considering i have seen personal attacks against me in comment sections before i wouldn´t be sure. If you dont like MTL there is a simple solution. Leave the thread. there is absolutely no need to spam half the thread with "MTL bad" we know it is, but nothing is even worse. I am in favour of a MTL tag as much as any other person here. And i encourage anyone t make an actual translation by providing the Original Japanese Data. I cant since i dont speak Japanese nor have the time to edit a MTL. I also have no problem with handing over threads of games i havent bought to the people making actual translations (see Dog Fuck Quest)
Okay but you didn't specify any of that, you just said "people who complain about MTL." So I wanted you to know that not all of us are assholes lol

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Splendid, but how do I filter out the low quality "games" that include
0.000000.00001.0001v. "shota out the ass" "ntr" "mtl" "fem dom"
"fem protag" "milf" "fat ugly bastard"
and most of all
"no sexual content" "kinetic novel in games section" and "15 GB of Lost Labyrinth fake CG's and spaghetty"?
I don't mind having this comment deleted. I just need it read, for people to understand the levels of frustration.
since nobody responded on this thread, just use advance search funtion. There you can exclude any tags that aren't from your like, and in the case of those 0.000000000000001V, just flag to only find [completed]

1632949023675.png

1632949075270.png

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
since nobody responded on this thread, just use advance search funtion. There you can exclude any tags that aren't from your like, and in the case of those 0.000000000000001V, just flag to only find [completed]

View attachment 1428360

View attachment 1428363
I've either downloaded the games I like, or it shows me no results for my search. For such a large site, the genuinely good, completed games are hard to find. it's mostly Visual novels (kinetic novels), puzzles and MTL/NTR here.

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
i use 7-zip and not winrar, the solutions to starting the game, by my very little understanding, seems to be for winrar. how do I play this game?

Leolocxx

Aug 18, 2021
How to unlock the "true ending"? The spirit is giving hint "tokoroten ejaculation". TF is that supposed to mean?

Edit: Where is the gay tag lol? Found it. It's at the place where the brown girl is giving footjob. Right side of ground.

Last edited:

breakingbasha

Modder
Dec 28, 2019
How to unlock the "true ending"? The spirit is giving hint "tokoroten ejaculation". TF is that supposed to mean?

Edit: Where is the gay tag lol? Found it. It's at the place where the brown girl is giving footjob. Right side of ground.
if i remember right after beating the main game you can take all the girls with you and visit all scenes. After finding the 2 group photo scenes i i belive in the park and the other on the beach (and the hidden gay scene) that should be the true ending

Reactions: hentai charley

Fuzzbuckit

Dec 25, 2017
Some people take MTL way too seriously. From playing all three games of this series it's obvious to me that a proper translation wouldn't have made much of a difference, it's not like the writing in games like this are stellar, and I'm just here to move onto the next scene. And in fact, I think MTL increases my personal enjoyment. Where else would I find quotes like "Zubo! Nucho! Zubu! Zubush! Bread! Bread! Bread! Bread! Bread! Bread!"

Mar 18, 2018
Some people take MTL way too seriously. From playing all three games of this series it's obvious to me that a proper translation wouldn't have made much of a difference, it's not like the writing in games like this are stellar, and I'm just here to move onto the next scene. And in fact, I think MTL increases my personal enjoyment. Where else would I find quotes like "Zubo! Nucho! Zubu! Zubush! Bread! Bread! Bread! Bread! Bread! Bread!"
Same, honestly I feel like whenever the MTL gives us that, the direct translation would just be some onomatopoeia that would just say "BAM BAM BAM BAM WOP WOP GUSH GUSH GUSH GUSH JIZZZZZZ" instead. It wouldn't be hot either way.

breakingbasha

Modder
Dec 28, 2019
Where can I find Other part of this game??? and other DLsite games??
there are no other parts of this game. Its a compilation of cg collections in a game form. If you want other games by the same artist i posted them all here on f95, just search for GAISEIDOU and A-OMEGA-COMPANY

If you want Other dlsite site games you cant find here You can often find the japanese and (if they exist) official english translated Versions often on Hentai-Sharing.net or Anime-sharing.com by searching for their dlsite product code (RJ......)

If you google the games you might also find other sites who post english Machine Translated Games (MTL ) like this one but they might not function since there often is no Quality control

Reactions: BangB420 and wdxxx

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
nope...but someone should make a complete version of the game...i mean, apply the two extra files, to the main game directly...and solve some problems to the root

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote