VN Ren'Py Completed Let's MEAT Adam 2 [Final] [Soulsoft Electronic Arts]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

turkishgayb

Oct 12, 2019
i tried to open it with deamon tools it gave an error but when i tried with open with zip it worked just like most of the games here it was a folder

Davi222

Nov 29, 2018
I'm downloading the file to see if there's any error in the upload.
remember: you can use WinRar to extract ISO files.

EDIT: the file works, if you have an issue, download the file again.
I'm downloading the file to see if there's any error in the upload.
remember: you can use WinRar to extract ISO files.

EDIT: the file works, if you have an issue, download the file again.
Yeah, the file is okay. Just extract it with Winrar. Thanks for sharing.

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
Here I go again, posting walkthroughs for gay games.

WALKTHROUGH
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After this part, the story starts to branch off into its multiple endings based on flags you've raised and your Purity score.

Last edited:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Thanks a lot. Was gonna say "I'm waiting for a walk-through cuz the gory in this game is not very encouraging me to blind play", then I saw this. :love:

Here I go again, posting walkthroughs for gay games.

WALKTHROUGH
After this part, the story starts to branch off into its multiple endings based on flags you've raised and your Purity score.

bad_mofo

Jul 4, 2020
Would love to see a game with straight sex made by Soulsoft - since the visuals are very well made

Eduded

Nov 28, 2017
Just like the first one, the sex CGs are noticeably less sexy than the character sprites ... I played the demo when they put it out though and I'm impressed by the level of polish. I hope they make more games that aren't creepy sex horror. And with sexier art.

Reactions: maxbritney

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Is there a way to get the bugged ending? (ending 7) how does one can cheat here?

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
You need to enable the dev console (UnRen can do that for you) and then you can set flags and values from there.
Thanks for the advice! I've just realized that unren.bat is already there on the game folder, but when I use the option 3 to enable the console, it shows an error when I start the game (IOError: couldn't find file '_transparent_tile.png' ).

I'm a total noob here, so I'm surely missing something.

EDIT: SOLVED! the renpy/common folder of the game does not have the file, but I had the file on other renpy game I had (letsmeatadam 1) so I just copied the one from there to letsmeatadam2, and the game started! Now I can use the console.

Last edited:

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Thanks for the advice! I've just realized that unren.bat is already there on the game folder, but when I use the option 3 to enable the console, it shows an error when I start the game (IOError: couldn't find file '_transparent_tile.png' ).

I'm a total noob here, so I'm surely missing something.

EDIT: SOLVED! the renpy/common folder of the game does not have the file, but I had the file on other renpy game I had (letsmeatadam 1) so I just copied the one from there to letsmeatadam2, and the game started! Now I can use the console.
So you will have to get past Starface (easiest way is to just flirt with Evander) then hit Shift+O to bring the Console up and go:
purity=9
evanderheart=False

Reactions: Rafster

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
We have talked with the dev about ending 7 and when they have time they'll try to find a way to make it possible (they'll likely have to add some purity event to fix that but they have a fairly full plate for the near future so it may take a while

It's not really that exciting an ending anyway

Reactions: Rafster

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
So you will have to get past Starface (easiest way is to just flirt with Evander) then hit Shift+O to bring the Console up and go:
purity=9
evanderheart=False
noted, thanks for the detailed steps. I hope the dev update this bug in the future, because this game is really well done. The art is superb and the plot is very interesting. I will support it as soon as I get some money.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
This game was pretty disappointing imo, you can't even pick a romance and the story is pretty much set to end badly.
(Yes I'm upset I couldn't get off with any of the murderers) :(

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes