Ren'Py - Letterman Hotel [0.0.4A] [Project K]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Stonerbank

I will start by saying I want to like this game, I like the tags and the setup, but currently it is unplayable. At the moment the only reachable content seems to be the linear story of how you come to own the hotel. The second the game enters sandbox it becomes unplayable. The character that is meant to be the guide gives you the same dialogue at the start of the every day when you talk to them. Apparently, there must be some groundhog day effect where the main character brings up the same topic and the guide shoots it down. I suspect this dialogue bug is what is locking any real progression. For the time being, I would strongly suggest to pass on this game till the dev stops trying to bring out new content when it is impossible to get to any content at all due to bugs.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

GNVE

Unfortunately the game is not ready for prime time. I do see some potential so I'll give it another go after a few updates to see if it has improved.
    I do always like a management game with upgrades etc. The dev seems to go that way so I like the potential there.
    Otherwise the first images seem competently posed so no issues there.
    There is little time to spend with the girls but it seems to be your standard fare harem girls so far.
    Here are the issues I have:
    - The UI is broken and only shows up half the time I would expect it.
    - There is no real sense of where to go/when to go there. No skip time etc.
    - The language is English adjacent at best (e.g. girls being called 'him' weird abbreviations like "I've that" and the dialogue is very staccato.)
    - Others mention they don't like the font/font colour but I don't have a problem with it myself.

I do think the dev should make clear what they mean by netrorare. I feel there is a difference between a girl being swept off her feet by another character, A girl being encouraged to prostitute herself, swinging partners or a dom sharing a slave with a customer. Yes in all cases a girl is sleeping with a different man but the fantasy is different.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

BaneDRAGON

This is my first time rating a game and english is not my native language so to be fast i just gonna say improve the interfaces and change the letter color is hard to read with the black color in some parts of the game also the interfaces dissapear and is difficult to move around. I like the idea of the game this could have a good future