1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

KL03

Nov 5, 2023
portada1.png

Overview:
After saving a man from being murdered, you are surprisingly the heir to an abandoned hotel, which in the past was a hotel run by maids. With the help of your girlfriend and her friends, you will have to take your new hotel to a good port. Hotel Letterman is a game in which you will have to keep a hotel under construction afloat as well as keep your maids in a good mood. While you do it, you will be able to meet each of the characters, spy on the guests when a maid goes to visit them in their room, and even create a harem.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-13
Release Date: 2024-04-13
Developer: Project K
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.4A
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

NTR content is completely avoidable from the start of the game.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

s3evt36.png mong3n2md.png am3evt19.png aleg2sg3md.png am3evt31.png samg2sg4md.png portada1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
KL03 If you're the dev. Congratulation on your first release! Good luck
Please don't edit the main post without you having at least 3 posts, or it will be hidden. Also Renpy PC version = Win and Linux.

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:

Last edited:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
This text is very uncomfortable to read. I'd recommend going with white text with a black outline.

Reading the description it sounds like prostitution. The toggle at the beginning of the game calls it netorase.
1700741961731.png
..yeah but the about page on patreon says that.......so...all of the types?
..also might be a good idea to remove the mention of incest on the patreon page......they don't like that....

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Need to work on where the line breaks too. Text keeps getting cut off by the edge of the screen.
Edit: Nevermind ignore me. I'm an idiot. The textbox mod I installed to make up for this horrendous font was what put the lines off the page

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
So it's Harem Hotel meets Secret Care Cafe?

Well then... I'm definitely intrigued. It looks interesting, and the characters look nice. The netorase/sharing is avoidable which IMO is essential especially with an optional Harem. Also, I'm a sucker for harem games that start out with the MC being in a relationship already, it's a turn on to me when the wife/gf helps the MC with other girls.

So yeah I'm definitely going to give this one a try, and hopefully this ends up being a fun time.

Good luck dev! :cool:

P.S. I really hope the harem path doesn't require cheating on the GF, that crap will instantly kill it for me. o_O

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
This game is terrible right now. You need to change the male pronouns when referring to the women. The text is unreadable, needs a recolour and outline or at the very least a textbox. We can't look at the stats, open the maid menu, see how much money we have, check the client list or our achievements unless there's already another menu open. Sleeping doesn't move the time forward most of the time, need to sleep 3 times in a row before it does usually. The whole going to your room to pass time before heading to reception to see if there's any new guests is clunky. I'm on day 3 and have only seen a single guest. Sometimes when you sleep the game will go to another location, I had to reload because the nap button kept putting me in the bathroom and no matter how many times I pressed it it wouldn't pass time. Sometimes the time randomly resets to morning when passing time. Oh, and the MC is a fucking idiot who flat out doesn't deserve his girlfriend.

The only good thing about this game so far is the scene where the MC punches out the NTR villain with NTR off was actually pretty hilarious. It has potential but dear baby Jesus almost everything needs fixing.

EDIT: There's a typo on the script. Script calls avt4sam but the label is for evt4sam, then it looks for an NTR variable but the variable is ntr. It's case sensitive so there's one error for the event that won't call and a second one for the unset variable.
Was this game even play tested or did the dev just drop it on us?

Last edited:

SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
Let me just take one of those extremely convenient bricks laying on the middle of the road for no reason

For the rest, the idea is nice, a sort of harem hotel where you fuck the maids, but a lot of stuff has to fixed. As the others said, put a dialogue box because the text is unreadable, there is a part where I had to read from the history screen because it was black text over black background. Also, fix the english, the constant use of "him" instead of "her" for female characters really gives the game a whole other futa feeling, there are some parts left in spanish too.

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
Either I don’t understand something in this game, or there’s something wrong with the game. Either it sends me to the bath instead of a short rest, or after calling the girls they all become unavailable. The pink one generally disappears somewhere from time to time. There are no clients. Literally not at all. One on the first day, one on the third day. That's all, by the tenth day I realized that it was time to close the hotel. By the way, both paid $250, only one for three days, the other for 7 days. Excellent hotel! No wonder they have financial problems.
It's definitely worth reworking the navigation system and linking it to buttons rather than text fields. The current system is inconvenient and periodically images overlap or replace each other.
Instead of the “take a nap” and “sleep” fields, it is better to make one “skip time” button. So that you don’t have to constantly run from the reception to your room to take a nap.

P.S.
And in the end it all ended like this.

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 2 Votes