1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
The prologue seems not to bad, could use though for text either a soft yellow/orange/blue color that overlap the pictures, as white and black are sometimes hard to read with according background colors. Geuss for the hotel part it could use a skip time button and guess the geust events and maid events still need to be implemented, either way I'm looking forward to a more working state of Hotel management, beside to accept first geust alone, I noticed even that untill day 2 evening you can no longer go further. So keep up fixing and adding stuff and I will try later again when more content and things to do then just the intro.

Eisbaerle

Apr 4, 2018
Hmm.. I like the idea of this game, but there are some fails like the text u can barely read that makes it unplayable to me, also some bugs, if I want to skip the time because I can do nothing it sends me into the bathroom and wont skip the time lol. Will play it in a few updates again

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Walkthrough please I'm stuck
And you're gonna stay stuck. The sandbox is functionally broken, events don't trigger guests don't show up enough and eventually you'll glitch out your rest button and keep getting teleported to the bathroom where time never passes. Even if you get through all of that the I believe only vaginal sex scene with the MC is hidden behind multiple misspelled labels and can't trigger without using the console or URM.
If you really want to see the scenes then just download URM, hit alt+m and click on variable names, change it to labels/scenes search "evt" without the quotation marks and go through the scenes in whatever order you want. You can view everything that way.
Not worth it though to be honest. The writing is not great, the translation is terrible, the words are often unreadable without turning high contrast mode on, the sex scenes are bad. There's currently no redeeming quality about this game after the prologue that makes it worth going through all of those hoops and despite regularly signing into this site the dev's given no indication that he even acknowledges all of these issues let alone has a plan in place to fix them.
At the very least I'd recommend holding off until next update (assuming it even comes) since fixing this mess of a game will almost definitely require a restart anyway.

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
it's been 2 weeks and still no fixes nor for the 4th scenes of sam which don't show up nor for the broken english, this game has potentiel and i hope the dev will fix it so it's at least playable.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
it's been 2 weeks and still no fixes nor for the 4th scenes of sam which don't show up nor for the broken english, this game has potentiel and i hope the dev will fix it so it's at least playable.
He had one post about the next update on his patreon that was locked to patrons, he only had 1 patron to read that post and now his page is under review by the Patreon trust and safety team. Probably because he was advertising that the game will have incest content on the about section.
My advice, sit back and laugh at this tire fire. It's not often you get to see Murphy's law acting out in real time.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Looks cool, but legit are these 3 bot posts above me (excluding Jurru)?

Other person who said text is hard to read is dead on, and dev really needs to fix muh pronouns, I did a double take in my chair so many times, like wait whhhhat? Did I miss something? Does dude look like a lady?

This has potential to be as good as Secret Care Cafe
you can build a harem all to yourself or share them

Cant wait to see what is next to come
This was exactly the first game I thought of, got Cynthia vibes immediately.

btw if anyone wants to actually be able to read the text, put the attached script.rpy in the game folder, I changed the text color to the character names and added a small outline.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Dev, if you're gonna keep spamming your thread with bots to promote it, at least spend half the time you do that fixing the imagemaps in the room labels so players can actually see the gui icons.

Right now the imagemaps overwrite the hud icons until a new scene is loaded, in plain english this means you need to click a door or "exit" to even see the time of day, or the links to find the girls.

Reactions: MAD6999

Bagram

Jun 21, 2018
How do I get the guests to come to the hotel? It's been two days and noone is coming...

ID0Me1

Aug 28, 2022
Letterman Hotel 0.0.4 Free version

Windows:

Update is up on patreon

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LettermanHotel-0.0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes