1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

surak542

Dec 10, 2022
Has a lot of potential, but the pronouns are all wrong, and the text box is mostly unreadable, white text or white outline and maybe a grey phantom box, the mechanics are clunky, but it could be a lot of fun...

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
This game is terrible right now. You need to change the male pronouns when referring to the women. The text is unreadable, needs a recolour and outline or at the very least a textbox. We can't look at the stats, open the maid menu, see how much money we have, check the client list or our achievements unless there's already another menu open. Sleeping doesn't move the time forward most of the time, need to sleep 3 times in a row before it does usually. The whole going to your room to pass time before heading to reception to see if there's any new guests is clunky. I'm on day 3 and have only seen a single guest. Sometimes when you sleep the game will go to another location, I had to reload because the nap button kept putting me in the bathroom and no matter how many times I pressed it it wouldn't pass time. Sometimes the time randomly resets to morning when passing time. Oh, and the MC is a fucking idiot who flat out doesn't deserve his girlfriend.

The only good thing about this game so far is the scene where the MC punches out the NTR villain with NTR off was actually pretty hilarious. It has potential but dear baby Jesus almost everything needs fixing.

EDIT: There's a typo on the script. Script calls avt4sam but the label is for evt4sam, then it looks for an NTR variable but the variable is ntr. It's case sensitive so there's one error for the event that won't call and a second one for the unset variable.
Was this game even play tested or did the dev just drop it on us?
i am on day 18 and just one guest with glasses has appeared once and he did not appear again

Last edited:

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
The girls are cute, if you can pimp them like in Secret Care Cafe I'm all in.
Even if the text needs written in proper english. I hope the dev will improve this aspect, it would be shame to be held back by that.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
you will have to take your new hotel to a good port.

So you have to uproot it and move it to a coastal city with a harbour, eh.

KPO

Jun 12, 2017
Yeah, this needs much work before its in any condition to be released. Only way to "play" or see most of the event with how buggy or bad it currently is, is using 0x52_URM and searching for the scenes yourself.

Reactions: Earply

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
i am on day 18 and just one guest with glasses has appeared once and he did not appear again
A second one should arrive on I think day 4. As far as I've seen guests only appear during the noon time block.
P.S.
And in the end it all ended like this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's 2 typos on the script for that event. If you want to play it you'll need to enable the console and use 2 console commands. First is if you have NTR off then you'll need to type "NTR=0" if you have it on you'll need to type "NTR=1" then you'll need to type in "jump evt4sam".
The dev checked for the wrong NTR variable and misspelled the event label.
Personally I'd just ignore it and run, there's currently nothing redeeming about this game at all and I'm convinced the dev never even play tested it himself, but if you want to play the event that's what you'll need to do.

Reactions: Soichy

soemantri9

Nov 7, 2022
is it avoidable or skipable? you must know the difference. we can choose not to see that but LI's still fucking around with the guest or we can prevent that?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Redymare

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
A second one should arrive on I think day 4. As far as I've seen guests only appear during the noon time block.

There's 2 typos on the script for that event. If you want to play it you'll need to enable the console and use 2 console commands. First is if you have NTR off then you'll need to type "NTR=0" if you have it on you'll need to type "NTR=1" then you'll need to type in "jump evt4sam".
The dev checked for the wrong NTR variable and misspelled the event label.
Personally I'd just ignore it and run, there's currently nothing redeeming about this game at all and I'm convinced the dev never even play tested it himself, but if you want to play the event that's what you'll need to do.
Day 3.

No, thank you) I can clearly see that the game was not only not tested, but also not thought through. The VN part is still going well, but the sandbox is simply falling apart. I just decided to share my joy in the form of this screenshot. I'm too stubborn to stop scrolling through the days looking for clients, and this bug finally put an end to my torment)

Reactions: MAD6999

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Lot of bugs. Rest send me to bath , the Interface disapier until i travel and see it again. The call for maids not work. The rest is bath or not working after 4 days back and for i Shift del it.

Reactions: MAD6999

hONUK THENKT

Mar 25, 2018
I love the idea, remember of Premium Beach Resort.
But it seems impossible to play.

I mean, it is a sleeping simulator? All I can do is taking naps. No scene, no money, no clients...

ciladis

Sep 19, 2017
Just downloaded this today and it appears the current build is missing all the audio files?

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes