1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
There is some potential here, but...your UI is broken as heck. So many things bug out (the arrows, the room service button, interactions), I got myself soft locked because the game kept saying there was "requested room service" but there was no scene, so eventually everyone was greyed out and I could no longer progress.

I think I'll come back to this game after 3-4 updates if this is still going

waffles4eva

Mar 10, 2021
I gotta say, personally, this game has good potential. However, it has a LOT of current issues that need to be fixed or adjusted.

1. Fix the UI: The UI is terrible full-stop, makes navigation a total pain.
2. Text/Language: Pronouns are wrong, dialogue is broken English. Simple fix really.
3. Sound: There is none, even some stock music would make things feel less empty.
4. Animations: There are none, even some of the basic Koikatsu animations would make this game nicer.
5. Progressions: I can't figure out what I should be doing, some kind of objective should be visible in the UI, I can't tell if I'm somehow softlocked, or waiting for some new thing to appear.
6. Time of Day: I can't tell what the time is unless it's morning or night, a ToD system in the UI would do wonders.

There are likely other issues I've forgotten to put down but I'm not trying to put this game down, this is just criticism. If you use Secret Care Café as a reference to this one, you can see how it has all of these quality of life notes down. No game is perfect, but there are definitely steps that can be taken to make it better.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
LettermanHotel-0.0.4A
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

CptMorgan

Jul 17, 2021
Well 2 days after sister is supposed to be trying out for the cook this happens. Screenshot_9.png

Also it still doesn't seem fixed at all, the UI really needs a work, the blue bar on the bottom for text should not be there the whole time, also no idea if any events are supposed to happen or not.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Well 2 days after sister is supposed to be trying out for the cook this happens. View attachment 3538821

Also it still doesn't seem fixed at all, the UI really needs a work, the blue bar on the bottom for text should not be there the whole time, also no idea if any events are supposed to happen or not.
Dev's an idiot and takes absolutely no criticism or help. He abandoned this site after about a week without ever responding to a single question, bug report or opinion. There's so many broken labels the only real way to play this game is using URM to view the scenes manually. Even then, it's still garbage.

ExZoss

Apr 20, 2017
The initial plot is really cool and finally a fun Netorase game BUT a this point this isn't even a game just a program full of bugs and a waste of time. Not a hint on how to trigger any event, on what to do (when the game works)
Still, I checked the renders and this has great potential

Eisbaerle

Apr 4, 2018
As long as the UI is broken it will be unplayable to me. Its just so buggy and hard to use correctly.. what a shame it could be very good

Mar 20, 2021
Dev's an idiot and takes absolutely no criticism or help. He abandoned this site after about a week without ever responding to a single question, bug report or opinion. There's so many broken labels the only real way to play this game is using URM to view the scenes manually. Even then, it's still garbage.
my hero What is URM

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes