RPGM Completed Leviathan ~A Survival RPG~ [v1.06] [TechnoBrake/Kagura Games]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Broken.pers666

Jun 4, 2023
I need help !!
i know it too late, but anyone know how to get steam achievements ' I Can Craft Anything! , Gotta Break 'Em All , Not Worth the Time ' ?
pls !!

Mor34R

Nov 18, 2023
:FacePalm:It was so difficult to find a working version for Joiplay in my country, but I found it. I know this is the final version , but definitely not 1.06

Last edited:

makeuseofme

Jul 21, 2020
Does anyone know if its possible to mod these type of games to add in Pregnancy? So many Creampies but no pregnancies!

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Does anyone know if its possible to mod these type of games to add in Pregnancy? So many Creampies but no pregnancies!
You would need to provide the pregnant art work for every scene and place where the characters are shown, as well as keep track of who is and is not pregnant, so possible yes, but good luck finding somebody who will do it, unless you want to do it yourself?

makeuseofme

Jul 21, 2020
You would need to provide the pregnant art work for every scene and place where the characters are shown, as well as keep track of who is and is not pregnant, so possible yes, but good luck finding somebody who will do it, unless you want to do it yourself?
Honestly, was thinking of it, in the line of VH. I'm just always like, Creampie but not the logical end result. :sad:

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes