Unreal Engine Lewd Dragon Game [v0.0.13] [SpiceDrake]

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes
Apr 19, 2018
Reading up from kemono articles and public patreon posts. sounds more like a vr devtest experiment and I'm not surprised its slow considering the jist of it is (to me at least).

-Mesh adjustments [possibly setting toggeled] (Devlog 31, Jul 2, 2023)
-attempting to implement FBT (Breifely metioned on patreon above devlog 32. Jul 16, 2023)
-Finetuning physbones and physbone collision (Devlog 33. Jul 30, 2023)
-AI for random character trait generation (Devlog 34. Aug 9, 2023)
-Audio for the game [Voices & SFX] (Devlog 28, May 27, 2023)
**All this for both pc and quest builds (meaning he has to optimize for both)

Assuming all this is true, is it worth cracking rn?.. no. Hes essentially making a standalone executable for a solo vrchat world with AI npcs, physbones, and DPS from scratch. He does mention in devlog 28 "The project is getting to big for me to do all by myself. I have started looking into delegating tasks..." (read the devlog for further information.)

No devlog has yet stated that he already found help so I'd check back on this in maybe half a year to 9 months, maybe.

Note; kemono does not have the latest articles due to the server core migration.
Yeah... Also to give slight bump, Drake also posts pretty much all of his devlogs to his twitter too. So you can get latest devlogs from him on his lil project without needing to bother with patreon.
Just... It's not worth cracking honestly even in my opinion for the time being unless someone REALLY wants to make a version that doesn't have the patreon requirement in it, let alone that anticheat in it(the latter of which is just... why. why put that in a single player game/devtest of all things.)

unfreezer

Dec 16, 2023
Downloaded this garbage without realizing that it isn't even cracked, it even has an anti-cheat for a single player game, that ISN'T EVEN FINISHED. Why do they all do this, what kind of disease is this, that infects countless developers, are they developing games or scams? Maybe they're developing their own disease further? I'm going to gouge my eyes out.

Thadius

Mar 21, 2020
This showed up in my inbox again (Forgot this existed decided to check up on it and so I'll summarize the devlogs here.)

Devlog 39- Core game code was remade for better (probablly faster) mechanic implementation. theres also the following...
  • Character customizability overhaul (skin, gender, pose, height, ect.)
  • Partial genital phys/interactions (can be hand jerked in vr)
  • UI and keybinds for pc/vr have been streamlined for easier navigation (Volume control has been added (y))
Devlog 40- NPCs can now walk around (and make eye contact so they might have code that recognizes the player), basic locomotion and root motion has been added.
Devlog 41- Genital redesign and physics overhaul (new "guidance" system).
Devlog 42- Inventory system allows cosmetics to be applied to npcs. upcoming facial expresions rework.
Devlog 43- Adjusting root animation movement for quadrupeds. Voyeurism added (the npc will now take over on some positions if left idle) *not sure if this means that the player will be interacted with/autopiloted or if npcs now interact with eachother, clarification on the wording and what this means is welcome.

Notice; these 5 devlogs are the most recent ones posted on kemono (spread out over 4 months not bad). there is a 6 to 7 month gap just gone (likely due to the server migration mentioned a while back affected everything). End of aug 2023 to beginning march cannot be found there.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall, the changes can be summarized to player controls/interaction and npc rigging/ai response (with a sprinkle of customization).

However, cant help but notice a quote for the guidance system "So that things just dont pop out, and offer some physical resistance to feel more 'real'." so it does make me wonder... Would someone be able to find a bit of code for depth and hook to it for irl device usage? You probablly know why im asking that question.

Apr 19, 2018
I think is impossible
It is- but it would require completely recompiling the game files alongside decrypting them. Which is a pain cause it's not a generic encryption, plus Drake put an anticheat in the project just to be a lil extra special on the annoying spectrum.

iDarknessKun

Jan 18, 2019
It is- but it would require completely recompiling the game files alongside decrypting them. Which is a pain cause it's not a generic encryption, plus Drake put an anticheat in the project just to be a lil extra special on the annoying spectrum.
it's sad to see it, I wish I could see at least a gameplay showing everything that the game has...although it's not so much things to show

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes