RPGM - Lewd Falls [v0.02b] [Nyopan]

1. 2.00 star(s)

BRONKKNORB

The art is all super generic and you start seeing and doing way too much sex stuff way too soon. There's no build up or anything. Also they don't really lean into the gravity falls aspect at all, and bill cypher is a random generic woman for some reason idk
  2. 4.00 star(s)

DrPotato420

The game has intersting characters while sticking towards gravity falls themed. While I enjoyed playing there are a ton of bugs that are clear oversites of the devs. From some of the images not leaving the scene to softlocking the text.

Great game so far. Lots of bugs.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

bjpm

Great demo, but there is little to no content as of yet (10/11/2023).

There is only one nude CGI and one animated scene. Its pretty short, but the potential is there, so I will bookmark this and come back to it in a few months or a year.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

allwar

It's a pretty good start for the first released game!
    The parody character is also a good choice of design I think it's very cool to keep their design close to the original but still make them look very unique and cute
    so far combat needs to improve and sometimes I think it's cool to keep the mini-game simple and less grindy because so many games try to make it unique and when you have to do it over and over it keeps getting old real quick.
    But so far I enjoy this game!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Orangeyouglad

I love the art style and the premise of this Gravity Falls/Persona-inspired game, and I especially like the incorporation of puzzles and mystery similar to the show. This game is very early yet and only has a few full scenes, but it has a huge amount of promise. I really like the curvy art style, especially Mabel, and I hope there are more (and maybe even curvier) characters down the road.

Well done so far, and I look forward to the next version!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

scurra71900

This has earned my obligatory 5 stars for making a game that has anything to do with gravity falls. And considering the amount of content that can be made thanks to how long the show itself is, I can see this getting a lot of content in the future. And I am looking forward to it.