4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Logo.png

Overview:
Lewd Falls is an adventure RPG with heavy inspiration by the Persona series.
The game is set in an alternative Gravity Falls universe and will contain characters from many different places!​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-01
Release Date: 2024-03-01
Developer: Nyopan - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.02b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

LF_1.png LF_2.png LF_3.png LF_4.png LF_5.png LF_6.png LF_7.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
> Gravity falls parody game
> Has a persona character

I'm tired of these fucking parody games now its total garbage for devs to put in their own kinks and characters just because they KNOW nobody came for that character. Fuck this game I'm rating this 1 star. Stick to the characters from the ACTUALLY product and not garbage like persona and such.
Read the rating rules before you do that.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Art seems beautiful, and the premise is lovely. I hope the dev has a strong work ethic and doesn't let himself be swayed by his patreons, as the lack of the first and the insistence of the seconds are usually what bring games to ruin.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Lewd Falls is an adventure RPG with heavy inspiration by the Persona series.
The game is set in an alternative Gravity Falls universe and will contain characters from many different places!
the-rock-the-rock-sus.gif
I like the art and models, but what is the game itself going to be about? I mean, there are people who have not played any Persona game and I probably don't think everyone has seen Gravity Falls. (So IMO using those references as a description I don't think it helps much to understand what the game is going to be about :BootyTime:)

Leaving that aside, dev, are the kinks/fetishes going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Thanks, good luck.

Last edited:

ghost656

Sep 26, 2020
Are you ok? It's perfectly described in the description that this isn't supposed to be anything following the norms of Gravity Falls, then you get angry when they don't follow the norms of Gravity Falls.... In no way is a developer obligated to suit your preferences. The developer is making their own game however they want to. If they want to have spongebob fucking wonder woman in konoha village, then they do that. If you don't want to see that, keep it moving. You really shouldn't be on this site if things like this get you angry.
I laughed too hard at this

Reactions: midnabreeder420
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes