4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

nagitong

Mar 1, 2018
Nice arts keep up the good works, will try after it got more couple of updates.
Also hopefully this won't be another "10years in development and no completed release date yet" or "will be abandoned after a couple of months" type of games

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Now, all that aside? Game looks pretty damn good. Looking forward to when there's more content available, Dev. The dude complaining about the out-of-locale characters I can understand the annoyance somewhat, considering the number of games that do it without proper explanation in locales that don't really lend themselves to such, but if ever there were a place that lends itself to interdimensional connections and travel between multiple universes and thus game worlds, it's Gravity Falls, so I say go for it! Best of luck.

After-mod-edit: Go ahead and remove the quoted text if you are removing what they said, but don't fucking remove what I wrote, mods; ask me to edit my comment, instead. Shitty fucking play.

Last edited:

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
Big tits and big dick, now thats the shit. With a decent start, the many mashups of popular weeb shit is a nice touch, very lighthearted.

Needs tittyfuck and more and more detailed cockworship scenes and lots of both and I might even join the patreon.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes