4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LewdFalls-0.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: _Maou_

Nyopan

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2023
Thank you everyone for commenting, sorry for taking a while to respond!

Art seems beautiful, and the premise is lovely. I hope the dev has a strong work ethic and doesn't let himself be swayed by his patreons, as the lack of the first and the insistence of the seconds are usually what bring games to ruin.
I'm very passionate about this project since I'm a big fan of Gravity Falls, and always thought that it would fit a "Persona like" gameplay.
And like I said on my Patreon page, this is a very important project for me, so I'm serious about it!

View attachment 2987642
I like the art and models, but what is the game itself going to be about? I mean, there are people who have not played any Persona game and I probably don't think everyone has seen Gravity Falls. (So IMO using those references as a description I don't think it helps much to understand what the game is going to be about :BootyTime:)

Leaving that aside, dev, are the kinks/fetishes going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Thanks, good luck.
Yeah I plan on making a better description later on, for people who never played/saw Persona and GF.

For now, only one scene is actually "forced" into the player, if you level up Wendy's relationship.
The other one, you do have the choice to not do anything.
The way that I plan on adding the future scenes, is that they will be locked to certain character's relationships, so by increasing it, you will be choosing to see it.
There may be exceptions, but will probably not involve anyone other than the protagonist.

for fuck sake can anyone just confirm how much content.

Jesus fuck, how many 0.01 games do we need before this becomes a rule on this board to put in the rough length of the damn game
This version of the game takes roughly 30~45 minutes to do everything, but it is mostly dialogue as of now.
There's 2 major scenes on the game.

Art looks very nice! What about future tags? Do you plan on adding pregnancy and/or breeding?
As of now, my planned tags for the next versions are corruption, exhibitionism, anal sex, vaginal sex, titfuck, footjob.
But more hardcore tags as pregnancy/breeding , bdsm, etc... may also be added later on.

where to find the book?
Where do you find the book ? Can't figure the riddle

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Same reason I was sensitive about a game that featured raping and druging teenage girls: it stroke a vein. When his fury passes, he'll understand that it's a fucking game and will relax. Or maybe he's in ass, either is possible.
I've never been deep up a girls arse and thought "You know what this really motivates me to do? Write a vexatious comment on a Tongan pirate forum."

I.S H

Nov 29, 2020
I like the overall choice of character design, I am definitely keeping an eye on this one.

kamen2d

Apr 8, 2020
I haven't started the game yet but from the preview images why does Dipper look more like Marco from Star vs?

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Nyopan

In the beginning, the question "This is Mabel. What is your relationship with her?" is unclear. You need an example, like "You are her ______?" or "She is your _____?" to clarify since your current phrasing could be taken either way.

Having best friend as the default doesn't actually clarify anything.

So I can't access the menu until after the introduction. That's a helpful bit of text to bring up when I hit the escape key.

Why, when I can bring up the menu does nothing on that menu do anything?

(Windows game machine, running from download containing Lewd Falls folder dated 2023-10-07 09:38:09)

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes