4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

darkolo

Mar 7, 2017
What a paywall game, absolutely everything is free, but one of the 3 suits in optional mode in the seventh update is paid.

Paywall is when devs make an AI cashgrab game, or when you can’t unlock hentai or cg without cheats, when you can’t get story content without donating
When first DLC happened, the horse armor DLC, people were saying, its just 1 armor, nothing bad. And now we have DLC cancer everywhere.

So yes, its still paywall. You cant say: "everything is free "BUT" 1 suit". If there is a "but" then its not "everything ".

The problem is not this one swimsuit. Its the fact you choosed paywalls over timewalls. So next time to bait people to subscribe you will add 1 paywalled scene. Its just one scene bro, after whole year of development. Nothing bad right? All other scenes are free right? And then you will add paywalled character - Nel. Its just 1 side character bro, optional character, its ok right?

You see where I am going? You will slowly introduce more paywalled content because all devs who start doing it, cant stop.

Your game is one of the best bleach games, I had high hopes for it. And this firt paywall is just sad for me. Its like when your favourite game start adding DLCs instead of fixing the game. Or like MMO start adding pay2win elements. Its always slowly, nothing big at start and then everything goes to shit.

Is Lewd Invasion carsh grab? No... ...yet

Lewd Project

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2024
When first DLC happened, the horse armor DLC, people were saying, its just 1 armor, nothing bad. And now we have DLC cancer everywhere.

So yes, its still paywall. You cant say: "everything is free "BUT" 1 suit". If there is a "but" then its not "everything ".

The problem is not this one swimsuit. Its the fact you choosed paywalls over timewalls. So next time to bait people to subscribe you will add 1 paywalled scene. Its just one scene bro, after whole year of development. Nothing bad right? All other scenes are free right? And then you will add paywalled character - Nel. Its just 1 side character bro, optional character, its ok right?

You see where I am going? You will slowly introduce more paywalled content because all devs who start doing it, cant stop.

Your game is one of the best bleach games, I had high hopes for it. And this firt paywall is just sad for me. Its like when your favourite game start adding DLCs instead of fixing the game. Or like MMO start adding pay2win elements. Its always slowly, nothing big at start and then everything goes to shit.

Is Lewd Invasion carsh grab? No... ...yet
Why did you decide that this is a paywall and not a timewall?

And I also wonder why you decided that you will add 1 paywalled scene. or And then you will add paywalled character - Nel, You will slowly introduce more paywalled content because all devs who start doing it, cant stop. Are you already blaming me for a future that didn’t happen?

Write this to other developers, no seriously, Lewd Souls developers get twice as much for cashgrab, people pay anyway. AI game can be made in a week, why shouldn’t other developers do it, right?

Then why bother? Why do I make backgrounds in blender and animate them in After Effects, why do I make 30 unique moans for each girl in hentai, why do I tryhard on sfx to make the chalk sound during the lesson. Why do I even reply to you instead of just ignoring you like other developers? Do you know why? Because I love my game, it's a passion project.

darkolo

Mar 7, 2017
Why did you decide that this is a paywall and not a timewall?

And I also wonder why you decided that you will add 1 paywalled scene. or And then you will add paywalled character - Nel, You will slowly introduce more paywalled content because all devs who start doing it, cant stop. Are you already blaming me for a future that didn’t happen?

Write this to other developers, no seriously, Lewd Souls developers get twice as much for cashgrab, people pay anyway. AI game can be made in a week, why shouldn’t other developers do it, right?

Then why bother? Why do I make backgrounds in blender and animate them in After Effects, why do I make 30 unique moans for each girl in hentai, why do I tryhard on sfx to make the chalk sound during the lesson. Why do I even reply to you instead of just ignoring you like other developers? Do you know why? Because I love my game, it's a passion project.

Great, you love your game, we also like your game, we dont want you to introduce new paywalls, and we would love for you to use timewalls instead (if you must), like I suggested from the start.

New outfit timewalled for subscribers, and then when new one comes out, old one is free, and new one is timewalled. This way you can do something for subscribers and NOT introduce paywall content slowly overtime.

You still dont realise why I said all that? I said that because I am worried , because I like your game. I dont say anything to these guys who make lewd souls and other AI cashgrabs (well not true, I made a post in one of their threads saying that no one should support their games) because their games are trash and I dont care about them. I made a post in this thread because I like this game and want it to be good and not go in wrong direction of slowly paywalling more and more content.

TLDR: your game is great, dont ruin it, my post was made because I am worried about the game.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes