Others Completed Lewd Leaf Land - Maple Tea Ecstasy [v1.2.1] [AheGames]

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes

Ariyana

May 13, 2018
There's an update on the Patreon. Apparently the update is 'soon' to come out, with some teasers included.

laugh

Oct 23, 2017
Doesn't seem like it's far out now because the creator just posted on patreon saying they're releasing on the 28th of February.

Cuadrao

Sep 18, 2018
Pretty cool update, got more CGI's and now there are enemies in the game (the giant eyeball things) though i still feel like this is very barebones/lacking in content (which i think is ok, since the game is still fairly new). I have high hopes for the game to keep growing, it looks very promising and it is 100 times better than a lot of shitty platformers you can find on dl-site.
The mechanics are there already (at least enough for a platformer) but it still feels really short to be considered somewhat of a game, it's more of a 5 minutes experience i would say...
Other than that, i hope the devs can expand the game (from a 5min experience to a fully playable game, with diferent levels and stuff) and i'll keep an eye open for this one, i'll definitely be donating/buying it if it keeps getting new updates!

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes