raihuhoha

Jul 4, 2017
Is it me or are they using the same base models for all the games and just photoshop around the heads?

RustyHorseman

Dec 4, 2019
what AI engine is used for this I wonder?
Judging from the lighter tone and general similarity in body type but distinct and correct face details: Gonna go with Webui Stable Diffusion with a Lora that mixed all of the pokegirls bodies with a separate facial one per each girl.

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
The drowzee interactions at the house seem to be a bit bugged. No matter what, if I try to get the illusion girls to undress, it says Drowzee needs to rest. Even after going to sleep and healing at the pokemon center both. How do I progress there?

Also, there seems to be a bug when purchasing potions. a traceback error occurs. If you click ignore, it takes the $30, but doesn't give the potion. This makes it impossible to buy them...

I get an error that says that the save was created on a different device, and asks if I trust the creator. Whether I click yes or no, it refuses to load the save.

Last edited:

PELLZY

Feb 28, 2018
cant bye cookies or healing potions its spends the money but doesnt come in my inventory. and the battles are too difficult.

• Hey there
Reactions: virus115

Dkin

Aug 18, 2017
What is AI art?
Are scenes/characters/drawings generated by AI. You give a text description of what you want to AI engine and it offers you a series of results from which the dev choose the result that more fit to theirs objective.

virus115

Jan 20, 2022
Guy has got balls making money off Nintendo and Pokemon. Might get his Patreon nuked for life if Nintendo sends a letter to Patreon.

llAzurusll

Oct 6, 2022
Who else remembers the parody when ash threw a rock and crushed pikachus nuts?

Of was thatjust a fever dream

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Guy has got balls making money off Nintendo and Pokemon. Might get his Patreon nuked for life if Nintendo sends a letter to Patreon.
Pokemon spinoff games has been thriving ever since Nintendo and Gamefreak decided to go harder in copyright claims. There's even more games like Pokemon Infinite Fusions and other romhacks.