boomboom23

Apr 17, 2021
I think the art looks great, but yeah it's not perfect. Either way, I spent two days learning the minimum needed to de-compile the game and change the script. Here's what I've found:
Potions and Lava Cookies are both mislabeled, so you can't buy them, and it also breaks the gift-giving script. Potions only heal 1/4 of your max health anyway, so it's not like they'd even be useful. A side note is that when you get a battle you can't win, you can go backwards, attempt to give a gift, and rollback from there. The battle will be changed, so you have another chance at being able to win.
The script and images to undress them in drowzee mode are there, he just didn't give access to them in game. The blowjob script works, but there is no images.
The script and images to ask the girls to undress are both there, he just didn't give access to it.

With how it'd only take him a few hours to fix and it's been a month, I'm not sure he'll ever update this. The only thing you can get if it's fixed right now is just seeing them naked, and you get to do that anyway at the start of every save. Don't bother playing this after the point you can see them in their underwear.

If you would like to see all the images without having to go through it all, you can go into the game>saves folder and choose a save to edit with an online editor, like saveeditonline. do not change any of the _default parameters. Then, to use the new save file, you must go to the renpy folder and in the savelocation file, change line 288 from:
token = zf.read("signatures").decode("utf-8")
to:
token = zf.decode("utf-8")
You can now load edited save files. You can also do that, save the game, then undo the change to make it stop giving that message.

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
don't know shit about tagging but I will go off about the AI.
I mean, it's all the same guy too. They do it by commission too so it's not a money issue. Just go for a real artist, it'll be more then worth it and help the game stand out.
Not everyone has the money to get backstabbed when the artist stops feeling like working on the VN then claiming all his assets back, by the way i am honestly surprised that no one raises an eye to VNs that use models from koikatsu/honey select games

Nov 18, 2022
Just cause it isn't on here doesn't mean it's abandoned idiot, however it most likely is on hiatus due to legal issues regarding a for-profit pokemon game without consent from the OG creators of it. If they aren't in court for a lawsuit they most likely went silent due to a C&D. You can find links here to the downloads for 0.2, since the MEGAs are still up my money is on them taking a break to avoid trouble before making a quiet return.

Reactions: daredevil_mgg