3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
0.7.163 demo is out for Patrons, sorry for delay.
So far, notable changes in new version:

-Added Elf x Leeches cum animation WIP loop, its colored but not completely shaded yet, we decided to include it regardless cuz it looks really cool~
-Added Catgirl x Centaur, Catgirl x Yellowcap sounds, yay. More moans.
-Added traps animations for 1st stage (maiden, ground, extra chest mimic). Traps are using simplified style because triggered in Isometric, outside of battles~
-Added couple more skills for archers and for rogues
-Improved loading time for battle, now it should load much faster.
Please let me know how it goes with loading time, it did improve on test PC quite a lot, but i could've made extra bugs~

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dixen Chix and Croy

bluewolf194

Apr 9, 2020
Your videocard is either integrated, or very outdated. Or you dont have 64-bit system / Java.
I've met OutOfMemory error only in these two cases, when using 32bit Java and if i took integrated video instead of normal videocard. Can you please specify your PC specs?
I'm using intergtated Graphics with the latest 64bit java but it worked when the update came out.

ChaoticShock

Mar 13, 2018
Why did the game when launched open my command console and say something about illegal access or activities or something?
and it was shown to be a Trojan or the seems when i downloaded from the OP?
should i use universal version or standalone version to dodge these problems? because in all honesty it made me shit bricks.

Last edited:

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
There is no malware in windows version.
Its just giving false positive because of Java commands (for game launch) into self-extracting package.
Check thing on virustotal.com if you're scared :)

Universal version should work fine for you, unless you have issues with Java install or some other minor things.
Windows ver. was made as standalone package for people to avoid that hassle with Java setup / installation, it already has everything you need pre-installed.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Unlocked

Hey guys, universal is , sorry for delay.
Linux ver is , and Windows version . Note, Win10 defender hates it, and no it has no malware inside :)
So far, notable changes in this version:
-Added Elf x Leeches cum animation WIP loop, its colored but not completely shaded yet, we decided to include it regardless~
-Added Catgirl x Centaur, Catgirl x Yellowcap sounds, yay. More moans.
-Added traps animations for 1st stage (maiden, ground, extra chest mimic). Traps are using simplified style because triggered in Isometric, outside of battles~
-Added couple more skills for archers and for rogues
-Improved loading time for battle, now it should load much faster.

Please let me know how it goes with loading time, it did improve on test PC quite a lot, but i could've made extra bugs~
Gallery rewards will be out tomorrow.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
A virustotal scan for the game archive.

Looks clean to me.

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
The false positive has been explained thousands of times in this thread, at this point people who bring this up should just be ignored.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dixen Chix

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
There is no malware in windows version.
Its just giving false positive because of Java commands (for game launch) into self-extracting package.
Check thing on virustotal.com if you're scared :)

Universal version should work fine for you, unless you have issues with Java install or some other minor things.
Windows ver. was made as standalone package for people to avoid that hassle with Java setup / installation, it already has everything you need pre-installed.
Is all of this done with the launcher.exe file on the Windows version? I tested moving launcher.exe from the universal build over to the Windows version, and the game started fine then too, but that's probably because I have java installed already (?)

You tell people to check virustotal, but when they do that for launcher.exe on the Windows version, they'll be told that 39 out of 72 antivirus engines flags it as a virus, which definitely won't make a lot of people feel safe. Also if you check the tab on virustotal, you see that launcher.exe communicates with a total of 9 IP addresses (one being local) and it makes a bunch of changes in the registry and even a file in system32. The Universal launcher.exe gets , and does not communicate with any IP addresses, nor does it write to the registry.

Does launcher.exe change a lot from build to build? If not, you should probably consider signing the .exe, and/or reporting it as a false positive with the various that flags it as a virus.

Since we're getting a lot of reports on it, I have removed the Windows build from OP and replaced it with the Universal build, at least for now. I might revert the changes later, and add a warning above the download instead.

Reactions: Silentce

Daveitall

Nov 14, 2020
Is all of this done with the launcher.exe file on the Windows version? I tested moving launcher.exe from the universal build over to the Windows version, and the game started fine then too, but that's probably because I have java installed already (?)

You tell people to check virustotal, but when they do that for launcher.exe on the Windows version, they'll be told that 39 out of 72 antivirus engines flags it as a virus, which definitely won't make a lot of people feel safe. Also if you check the tab on virustotal, you see that launcher.exe communicates with a total of 9 IP addresses (one being local) and it makes a bunch of changes in the registry and even a file in system32. The Universal launcher.exe gets , and does not communicate with any IP addresses, nor does it write to the registry.

Does launcher.exe change a lot from build to build? If not, you should probably consider signing the .exe, and/or reporting it as a false positive with the various that flags it as a virus.

Since we're getting a lot of reports on it, I have removed the Windows build from OP and replaced it with the Universal build, at least for now. I might revert the changes later, and add a warning above the download instead.
I’ve deleted the files but is the damage already done, or does it not do anything once gone.

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
I’ve deleted the files but is the damage already done, or does it not do anything once gone.
I don't think you should worry. I highly doubt that assc0bar would purposefully infect his players. I haven't seen any proof that his game is actually doing anything malicious, and we've been getting virus reports for the Windows version of this game for months now. If you don't trust what the developer is saying, I suggest trying to use to scan your computer after deleting it.

We try to keep the users on F95zone safe from viruses, but in the end it is always up to the end user how much they are willing to trust the developers and the F95zone team. If you fully trust the dev, feel free to use the Windows version, it's probably not harmful. If you trust the antivirus engines more, but still want to play, use the universal build. Personally I never run any game downloaded from F95zone on physical hardware, but on a virtual machine.

Limbet

Mar 1, 2020
I don't think you should worry. I highly doubt that assc0bar would purposefully infect his players. I haven't seen any proof that his game is actually doing anything malicious, and we've been getting virus reports for the Windows version of this game for months now. If you don't trust what the developer is saying, I suggest trying to use to scan your computer after deleting it.

We try to keep the users on F95zone safe from viruses, but in the end it is always up to the end user how much they are willing to trust the developers and the F95zone team. If you fully trust the dev, feel free to use the Windows version, it's probably not harmful. If you trust the antivirus engines more, but still want to play, use the universal build. Personally I never run any game downloaded from F95zone on physical hardware, but on a virtual machine.
What's a good virtual machine, or what do you recommend?

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
What's a good virtual machine, or what do you recommend?
I guess is the easiest to use for Windows users ( - )

Reactions: combige

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
So far i checked

Thanks for more detailed info on this problem.
Most likely this issue is related to communication with pre-installed Java in package, liiike it seems to be poking Java path and other Java-based registry stuff to run things. And partially with 7zip unpacker.
I will check in details how to avoid this issue with OpenJDK, maybe we'll try different version. I quess its trying to update or check for new versions, and you get net activity as result.

No, there is no virus or malware inside :)
Just some weird behaviour with standalone stuff~ which apparently scares people a lot so i will try to fix.

EDIT:
Couple side notes after proper checking VIrustotal reports.
WaaSMedicAgent.exe ran by shell command is not included in our demo, It's official Microsoft tool is to repair the Windows Update service so that "your PC can continue to receive updates unhindered" blah-blah, another Microsoft bloatware for win10 :|

Nearly all registry changes in Virustotal report are related to this crap.
As for Internet connections, its also triggered by windows and checks random crap all around, from some Time managment tool on creativemark, to Majorgeeks and upcloud, none of these are related to any malware.
Some kind of pre-installed hosting stuff on Virustotal test machine, it seems? Dont think OpenJDK would want anything from creativemark website.

I'm honestly unsure why, but most likely - OpenJDK launch triggers this mess with win10 defender and updater at same time.
Windows starts checking game files and OpenJDK libs, and Just-In-Case makes sure you can receive all your amazing win10 updates, right now.
Aaaand just in case it checks updates for some of installed software too.
Since its triggers from shell command and gets all the fun together with OpenJDK, it also gets attention from some antiviral tools.
God, i hate win10 soooo much.

I will try to find a good way to avoid this. Maybe it really has some relation to current OpenJDK version or some libs it has inside.
Either way, no malware or any kind of malicious registry changes so far.

Last edited:

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
(MEGA)

Hey guys, for Windows version.
Please replace old launcher in your game folder and let me know if your antivirus or Win10 defender still hates it.

So far, i hope issue is finally fixed.
Spent whole night workin on this stuff and it has no more bad response on test PCs.
If anyone with coding skillz interested, it wasn't related to OpenJDK but rather to me using system(), yeah i know...

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 16 Votes