3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
All of the linux downloads except for mega seem to be down.
Fixed the mirrors.
If you're having issues getting it to run:
Ignore the .sh file, mark lewdmaze_linux as executable. Launch lewdmaze_linux, it will extract a new folder. You can now delete everything except the newly extracted LewdMaze folder and its content. Launch the game via the launcher binary in that folder. For some reason, the launcher binary requires that you have xterm installed too.

You might be able to launch the game on Linux using the universal build (or by moving the .sh file into the extracted LewdMaze folder) but I'm getting the error
"Inconsistency detected by ld.so: dl-lookup.c: 105: check_match: Assertion `version->filename == NULL || ! _dl_name_match_p (version->filename, map)' failed!" which seems to be related to the OpenJDK version I'm using. Game runs perfectly for me using the method mentioned above though, so I won't bother looking into it.

TheRedLine

Jul 13, 2017
Fixed the mirrors.
If you're having issues getting it to run:
Ignore the .sh file, mark lewdmaze_linux as executable. Launch lewdmaze_linux, it will extract a new folder. You can now delete everything except the newly extracted LewdMaze folder and its content. Launch the game via the launcher binary in that folder. For some reason, the launcher binary requires that you have xterm installed too.
Thanks for the info. I had no clue how to get it working so i just gave up lmao. Everything seems to be working fine now though.

Reactions: CLDꝜ

Fudgesicles

Dec 13, 2019
You can find them here

Not sure if it's up to date though.
It was updated 2019, so almost all Mushroom level content and I believe some vanilla animation updates haven't been added there.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hey guys, next demo 0.7.179a is finally out for Patrons, sorry for delay.
And is now public

Notable changes for 179a so far

-Weregirl x Catgirl loop second part done. Its now has that good fluid effect and stomach action finished~

-Added some sounds to Weregirl x Catgirl

-Added second scene and level 2 debuff with CGs for Nurse doing some "debuff cure" work for Catgirl. Now you can get that status from mushrooms~

-Added new mechanics for summon, took a bit too long to manage. Weregirl now has summon ally skill to help her in fight. Similar mechanics will be applied to 1-3 boss, probably.

-A bit of bugfixing, town events and for 1-2, hopefully running away wont throw you into town anymore

Lechutactis

Jul 2, 2020
Hey guys, next demo 0.7.179a is finally out for Patrons, sorry for delay.
And 0.7.170a is now public

Notable changes for 179a so far

-Weregirl x Catgirl loop second part done. Its now has that good fluid effect and stomach action finished~

-Added some sounds to Weregirl x Catgirl

-Added second scene and level 2 debuff with CGs for Nurse doing some "debuff cure" work for Catgirl. Now you can get that status from mushrooms~

-Added new mechanics for summon, took a bit too long to manage. Weregirl now has summon ally skill to help her in fight. Similar mechanics will be applied to 1-3 boss, probably.

-A bit of bugfixing, town events and for 1-2, hopefully running away wont throw you into town anymore
Thank you very much, as soon as I can I will support you on patreon

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
To find Weregirl you need to find second ladder on stage 1. It will take you to stage 1-2 and you will find Weregirl in one of rooms.

Constanze777

Aug 7, 2020
I like the animations and some of the art is quite good. The idea behind the game is good also. However, there are a few things that bother me. The combat animations have a very low frame rate, the game lacks polish in many respects, there is no gallery so I have no way to review scenes or animations or to know what I am missing and there is no way to alter formations.

Reactions: ricchie

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
You go to level 2 dungeon (forest) and get it from mushroom girls with 10% chance.

Speaking of animations, we started combat animations overhaul as one of goals, but people wanted more lewds instead of basic sprite polish :p
Well, they will be reworked regardless, but not as top priority.

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
You go to level 2 dungeon (forest) and get it from mushroom girls with 10% chance.

Speaking of animations, we started combat animations overhaul as one of goals, but people wanted more lewds instead of basic sprite polish :p
Are you sure it's 10% and not 1%? I tried for quite a while now

Constanze777

Aug 7, 2020

Damned democracy! You've got to give the people what they want I suppose. But it's good that you have it on the list.

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
Do this game have some kind of cheat for unlimited health? Because using CE on Java games are nearly impossible.

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes