3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
assc0bar any chance you could continue building the Linux only builds? The universal build seems to work only for Linux users using a specific version of Java, while the Linux only version seems to work on most, if not all versions (see my previous post on how to run)

Uriel12

Oct 8, 2019
Launching the game has it super zoomed in. I can't select anything at all. Anyone know how to fix this. I just downloaded the latest version of Java 64

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
for 170a :)

If your game is super zoomed, please open Save folder and edit window-related settings manually.
You can set fullscreen = "true" or set specific window size in there.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CLDꝜ and Uriel12

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Debuff 2 is implemented in 179a, just checked it and Redcap casted it properly, yellowcaps should be okay too.
But chance is 10%, and apparently i forgot to change icon so its using same icon as basic futa debuff. Mmmm probably should put different one, its confusing.
Note you also need to win battle or escape from battle for debuff to stay.
If you got down, you basically quickload to stance before dungeon.

Haaraka

Nov 1, 2020
I really dont want to sound like an ungrateful ass because i'm playing it for free. But I don't like the game.
The Art is some of the best I've seen not just for hentai, but even mainstream games. But the combat is just too unfun for me, and leveling up takes to long.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
>> combat is just too unfun
Thats fair, we put a lot of efforts into actual lewds so combat parts and gameplay are kidna suffering. Will try to fix that eventually~
>> .cmp files
I dont recall anything like that in packed demo. Seems like you tore game files apart, probably?
Please use different unpacking tool.
>> 0.7.170a public changelog compared to 160a public

-Added Catgirl x Centaur sounds
-Added Catgirl x Yellowcap sounds
-Added trap animations for 1st stage (maiden, ground, extra chest mimic)
-Added couple more skills for archers and for rogues
-Improved loading time for battle, now it should load much faster
-Added Elf x Leeches full animation, now completed
-Added dungeon selection room, now since its almost done you can select 2nd stage properly from main building
-Reworked Smith quest a bit, still a bit buggy but now with new interface and stuff
-Added 1-2 substage, you need to find stairs down in normal dungeon to get to it
-Added Weregirl, find tentacle altar in 1-2 substage and click it to start a fight
-Added Weregirl x Catgirl animation main loop and a bit of WIP
-Added Weregirl x Elf gameover CG
-Added Weregirl x Catgirl gameover CG

Jul 16, 2020
It might be somewhere in the thread, but I'm too lazy to read all of it. The game doesn't show me some of the animations. The little box opens up to show it, but nothing appears. Is it a problem on my side (my machine is very old, so it probably is), and is there a way to fix it?

Last edited:

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Depends on issue itself.
As an example
-You can have java issue (32bit instead of required 64bit). Fixed by deleting Java and installing 64.
-You dont have enough memory. Well, can only be fixed by upgrading your pc, sadly.
-You dont have external videocard, only integrated one. It usually goes with limited videomemory. Can try to fix it by setting up extra memory usage in BIOS settings for integrated video.

Black console should give you approximate error if you're missing animations.

Last edited:

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
game crashing after i try to enter the smith. i took the quest to bring slime and now im unable to enter this building.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nevermind. gone to the dungeon again, then to the alchemist and after that im capable of entering smith again.

Last edited:

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
>> .cmp files

Having cpm files in game folder means you unpacking tool failed to extract game properly, and instead tore apart game files.
Use different tool, like if 7zip failed go for winrar etc.
It happens because we didnt really put much of encryption or other proper protection.
So sometimes, unpacking tool can see game as just another archieve to unpack.

Jul 16, 2020
Depends on issue itself.
As an example
-You can have java issue (32bit instead of required 64bit). Fixed by deleting Java and installing 64.
-You dont have enough memory. Well, can only be fixed by upgrading your pc, sadly.
-You dont have external videocard, only integrated one. It usually goes with limited videomemory. Can try to fix it by setting up extra memory usage in BIOS settings for integrated video.

Black console should give you approximate error if you're missing animations.
Yeah, it applies to my computer. Well, thank you anyway for your response.

NekoFelix

Dec 5, 2018
>> .cmp files

Having cpm files in game folder means you unpacking tool failed to extract game properly, and instead tore apart game files.
Use different tool, like if 7zip failed go for winrar etc.
It happens because we didnt really put much of encryption or other proper protection.
So sometimes, unpacking tool can see game as just another archieve to unpack.
I downloaded a bunch of archivers, none of them was able to unzip the .cmp file normally. I only hope on the gallery, which will be added to the game.

garaomara

Aug 23, 2019
assc0bar Do you plan to ever add the ability of the main characters to actually initiate the sex aka being on the good side of it for once? The "broken" enemy sprites look prepared for that kind of thing. It could be a reward for winning the fight or perhaps you could give the main characters the charm ability or add a new "charmer" playable character or class.

BTW, having seen the weregirl (or as it is called in English; humangirl :p), do you plan a crossover with Wolf's Dungeon by Eluku? Im sure the protagonist would like a change of pace from constantly being raped.

Also is there a way to disable the moans? I came to like them, but sometimes I'd really appreciate the old school
"non-moan" versions of the H-scenes with only music playing.

PS I love your game, keep up the good work.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 16 Votes