3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hey guys, new demo is out for Patrons~

Changelog

-Added couple traps animations preview for stage3, walk around mirrors in starting room~
-Added couple previews for upcoming Mirror girl animated scene, talk to ghost in starting room and choose WIPs
-Updated game engine to new version (still buggy as hell, fixing stuff, work in progress)

Finished Doppel vs Elf gameover, finished main loop for Cat vs Mirror, got some cool sketch / lines for Smith vs Weregirl finisher, this one is going to be awesome~ Still not ingame yet but people can spoil themselves on upper tiers.

Assuming we'll finish migration properly and fix errors, this should fix most, if not all, opengl/java issues for people~
Technically, after some polish, it should now even run on Mac properly.
I'm still pulling extra caffeine together with programmer to complete migration without issues.

cosma.mineru

Sep 26, 2021
Hey guys, new demo is out for Patrons~

Changelog

-Added couple traps animations preview for stage3, walk around mirrors in starting room~
-Added couple previews for upcoming Mirror girl animated scene, talk to ghost in starting room and choose WIPs
-Updated game engine to new version (still buggy as hell, fixing stuff, work in progress)

Finished Doppel vs Elf gameover, finished main loop for Cat vs Mirror, got some cool sketch / lines for Smith vs Weregirl finisher, this one is going to be awesome~ Still not ingame yet but people can spoil themselves on upper tiers.

Assuming we'll finish migration properly and fix errors, this should fix most, if not all, opengl/java issues for people~
Technically, after some polish, it should now even run on Mac properly.
I'm still pulling extra caffeine together with programmer to complete migration without issues.

You and your team are doing some great job ! Love your game and i have absolutely nothing to complain about !
Keep it up , and thank you !

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Now that I think about it, any plans on adding a gallery system? There's definitely some mobs I have not gotten the chance to look at yet, and the minotaurs were proof of that in the "Percil" test or whatever ^^;

Plus, could be me, but there must be some sort of tedious grinding to be able to get past the forest mobs in the first place...or an excessive amount of health potions at my disposal lol. That's the other main reason as to why I ask.

Reactions: Raindancer

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Its already in game. After you buy mansion and complete 1st dungeon segment and get some ranks, you can spend buckets filled with stuff to recall 1st stage mobs, traps, bosses and so on.
Will add 2nd stage gallery after we wrap 3rd :p

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Its already in game. After you buy mansion and complete 1st dungeon segment and get some ranks, you can spend buckets filled with stuff to recall 1st stage mobs, traps, bosses and so on.
Will add 2nd stage gallery after we wrap 3rd :p
Ohhh, interesting. I did not bother with the whole mansion thing since I figured it was more efficient to save for better gear (if rng were not on my side) and potions. Noted!

...though, by the sounds of it, that also means even *more* grinding, no? v_v

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Ohhh, interesting. I did not bother with the whole mansion thing since I figured it was more efficient to save for better gear (if rng were not on my side) and potions. Noted!

...though, by the sounds of it, that also means even *more* grinding, no? v_v
You can always do both. The gear is easier to craft if I recall, but the stuff you can buy should be enough to get you through dungeon one. I say that because those redcaps are brutal at all stages.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
You can always do both. The gear is easier to craft if I recall, but the stuff you can buy should be enough to get you through dungeon one. I say that because those redcaps are brutal at all stages.
Right, I never had trouble with the first dungeons, but the moment those mushroom chicks and the slugs came to town on the second dungeon, it got rough.

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes