3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

johnnoot

Nov 22, 2017
>> .cmp files

Having cpm files in game folder means you unpacking tool failed to extract game properly, and instead tore apart game files.
Use different tool, like if 7zip failed go for winrar etc.
It happens because we didnt really put much of encryption or other proper protection.
So sometimes, unpacking tool can see game as just another archieve to unpack.
Have you properly tested that it is extractable after you have packed it as a .jar? If so would you mind to detail your process so that I could verify if it is repeatable? I have tried WinRAR and the jar -xf command and both produced .cmp file. I am on Windows 10

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
>>Have you properly tested that it is extractable after you have packed it as a .jar?
I did, quite a few times.
Basically if you see Jar file, you're safe - you can just run game with .bat file or .exe file.
If you dont see .Jar file and instead you see pieces all around and .cmp, its bad.
It happened couple times with older winrar versions, i think it depends on version or maybe some kind of specific settings.
Dont try to unpack jar file itself, and you're good.

>>Do you plan to ever add the ability of the main characters to actually initiate the sex aka being on the good side of it for once?
I dont really mind but amount of work and animations would be tremendous. Maybe later on after we're done with other stuff.

>>BTW, having seen the weregirl (or as it is called in English; humangirl :p), do you plan a crossover with Wolf's Dungeon by Eluku?
Nah i just like wolf girls in general :D

>>Also is there a way to disable the moans?
Mmmm not now but i probably should add that options.

Reactions: Azriel Satan

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
>> find the weregirl
In latest Patreon version you click normal dungeon building and click 1st segment button.
You need to find another "stairs" object in dungeon, it allows you to go 1-2 substage.
On 1-2 you can find weregirl in one of rooms.

• Wow
Reactions: Xarn and Dixen Chix

garaomara

Aug 23, 2019
assc0bar Thanks for the answers :)

keepitkool1 And as for the weregirl, see the changelog for the way you can find it in the version you currently have. In the public demo you can find her in the 1-2 substage by clicking one small "tentacle statue". Just making it clear, its a small tentacle statue, not the big tentacle bookcase.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hey guys, new 0.7.183a version is out for patrons~

Changelog so far:

-Added town event CG for tavern Hostess, check her at daytime weekend (same day as Smith tavern)
-Added escape CG event for Kaeryn quest. Run away from main 4mob fight and lewd things happen~
-Added accessory mechanics, jewelry and crafting recipes for rings and amulets. Yay more items with good stats!
Still need to balance crafting recipes thou~
-Added weregirl animation for her howl skill / summon.
-Added debuff visuals in player menu, now you can actually check if you're debuffed or not. Fixed stats change, apparently debuffs didn't really work previously?

We finally got lineart for Elf x Weregirl by the way~
It was delayed due to artist health, but now its here and we can focus on doing that ASAP.
Also finished our first scene for 2nd stage mercenary, upper tier can spoil themselves.
People wanted dullahan like years ago, well here she goes :)

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
hey guys, are there any other playble characters aside from the elf and the cat-girl? or still just these two?

May 23, 2018
hey guys, are there any other playble characters aside from the elf and the cat-girl? or still just these two?
After completing the quest for the Dwarf, you can hire her to be a 3rd party member for Floor 1. Most of her scenes are done too, not weregirl though I think.

Reactions: WSmith

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
assc0bar Who's the author for battle BGM? Just want to know.
It was some guy from soundcloud who posted "rpg" tracks for free usage.
Sorry it was quite a long time ago, i dont really remember his nickname, but i think i had it recorded somewhere in game files.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
If you have .cmp files inside, change your unpacking tool and try unpacking game archieve again.
.Cmp happens if packing tool malfunction and shredded game files.

bingus12

Feb 5, 2021
Everytime I accept the centaur quest and defeat the centaur for the blacksmith, my game crashes. Anyone else having this issue?

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Everytime I accept the centaur quest and defeat the centaur for the blacksmith, my game crashes. Anyone else having this issue?
I think we fixed this in latest version, i will check again.

>> What do I do if the cmd launch window says (Out of memory) ?

Errr its quite harsh. You probably need to use Java64, make sure you have actual videocard (not integrated) and 4+ gb memory on your PC.

FireDog101

Jul 21, 2017
love the game so far and hope there is much more to come, but I do have a question.
1. dose the "Talk" button in battle have any use? I feel I have tried it in every battle and it don't do anything, am I missing something or is that something for later?

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Yeah its for later use, we'll add some inbattle simple dialogue options like Chat / Taunt / Seduce etc.

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes