3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
:)

There are 2 dungeon segments atm.
First segment substages 1-1 and 1-2, currently workin on 1-3 and final boss for that segment.
Second segment has only 2-1 for now and slug miniboss, currently workin on mercenary for that substage.

3 equip slot used for accessory.

To survive you need better equip and lvl.
Remember segment 2 is kiiinda supposed to open after you clear 1st, so its currently a bit too hard - cuz we dont have 1-3 finished, boss loot and extra items not ingame yet.

Well, game being mostly ingame gallery is half-true i quess, we did put a looot of efforts into making lewds high priority, so gameplay features suffered a lot.
We're trying to catch up, will take some time~

Elfis really good as mage and she has good evasion stats, especially with accessories and higher tier armor.
Note lewd debuff attacks are mostly magic so you cant evade them, buuut i will try to add magic resist mechanics, probably it will help.

tigerprascire

May 14, 2020
The "Shady Request" quest doesn't work. I take the quest, talk to the girl twice, succubus gets summoned. I beat that fight, four succubi get summoned. I beat all those, interact with the stairs, get the lewd scene to play and Nia says "Lets go back!" so you leave via the stairs and.... NOPE QUEST NOT COMPLETED. I've tried literally everything. Interacting with the stairs a bunch of times, re-watching the lewd scene a bunch of times. Nothing fucking happens. Also, she says "Don't run away while I'm fighting!". If you run away from any fight it just exits the quest. If you get defeated in a fight it just exits the quest. There's no extra scene that happens with the minotaur fucking the girl or... you getting to fight the minotaur or... you getting to FUCK the minotaur.. nothing. It's just completely bugged and nothing works you can't even finish it and get the reward

tigerprascire

May 14, 2020
Also, this error comes up constantly in the log;

May be enter_branch not found
java.lang.NullPointerException
at lewdmaze.world.events.dialogs.AdvancedDialogAction.a(Unknown Source)
at lewdmaze.world.events.ActionController.a(Unknown Source)
at lewdmaze.LewdMaze.m(Unknown Source)
at lewdmaze.LewdMaze.j(Unknown Source)
at lewdmaze.LewdMaze.main(Unknown Source)

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Quest is not completed because ingame gallery is not yet implemented~
So to let players see it again, we made it repeatable - for now.
It will become one-time quest after gallery and 1-3 substage added. Like, it will be one of requirments to get to minotaur boss and Kaeryn into your party for that fight.
Error is related to me fucking up couple lines in dialogues, nothing serious, i will fix it next update.

>> wont le me play i get the game music but the game wont pop up

Any errors in console, maybe details like your system / PC specs, etc?
Do you have only Java64 or you have 32 bit installed too?

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
Quest is not completed because ingame gallery is not yet implemented~
So to let players see it again, we made it repeatable - for now.
It will become one-time quest after gallery and 1-3 substage added. Like, it will be one of requirments to get to minotaur boss and Kaeryn into your party for that fight.
Error is related to me fucking up couple lines in dialogues, nothing serious, i will fix it next update.

>> wont le me play i get the game music but the game wont pop up

Any errors in console, maybe details like your system / PC specs, etc?
Do you have only Java64 or you have 32 bit installed too?
yes 64 bit the game would stay on taskbar every time i hover over it only white would show. i would click on it but it would only flicker. when i click the exe for the first time it would show this black screen with only a white typing thing but cant type still hear music tho.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
i have great interest in this game, the animations looks pretty good and i like the art

Dec 1, 2017
I'm not sure why but I don't think down staircases are spawning anymore for me?

Well I got one to spawn but I can't see anything in the save file that changed to allow it to happen so I dunno if it was my save or what.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Am I missing something or is the balance of this game all over the place? It feels like the only viable strategy is to get the highest DPS classes and dishing as much damage as possible as quickly as possible. The Elf is worthless, Duelist is her most viable class and even then she misses all the time even against Imps. The only way to survive is to farm the brothel and spend that money in potions, then potion spam after every fight to heal up for the next encounter.
Make the elf a priestess. Her Holy skill does good damage and she has a heal.
For the catgirl, make her a warrior to crush dudes and soak hits.

Only problem is that the scenes you see when you lose show whoever fell last, and it's almost always whoever you put on your backline, so in order to see the catgirl's sex scenes, I needed to switch roles and go with Elf Duellist and Catgirl shaman, a vastly inferior combo. (the aoe poison spell is really good, but the heal is replaced by a regeneration spell that kinda sucks and the elf can't melee worth a damn)

I never tried the elf assassin or either of the archers.
It'd be neat if there was a reliable way to hire a frontliner tank right off the bat, so you could spec both characters as backliners.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Nah kitty is main lead~
Well at least for now cuz i suck as writer, elf needs her own good personality and lines to be able to switch.

>> black screen with only a white typing thing
No need to type, just screenshot it~ if we have some errors inside, it will help.

Staircases down to 1-2 should spawn on every map cuz its mandatory room spawn, map wont generate if it has no stairs.
Well, unless i messed up generation somehow lol, but i'm pretty sure i didnt touch that.

tigerprascire

May 14, 2020
Staircase won't spawn if the Dwarf is in your team though, that's likely what they've done to prevent themselves getting the staircase to spawn. To go down to 1-2 and see beastgirl you have to only have the main two characters

Feb 26, 2018
It seems everytime the game updates something gets removed (in this case mana restorative items) do I need to unpack the latest version on top of a version with mana items, or have they just been removed for whatever reason? Games great. If I could critique or suggest anything it would be to hold off on some content and focus more on UI and functionality, especially adding in things such as the crafting system.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Potions are present just more limited in access. Mana bottles are slight bit too OP for heavy mage team.
I will add them to crafting a bit later, yes.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok a game with no damn tutorial.. no buildings have any indicators on them.. no damn clue what to do and runs in awful java window that leaves a damn dos prompt open.

Yep this game is not even worth looking at it's awfully done. If I want to play a crap java game I will go to a website and play it like Newsground! This game is not even worth looking at!

Cons
1. Runs in java in an awful launcher that makes dos window stay open
2. No tags on map
3. No real save or load since it's java

Started game.. deleted when I realized it's a garbage java game and not a real game engine and no sort of tutorial at all.

Croy

Feb 3, 2018
Ok a game with no damn tutorial.. no buildings have any indicators on them.. no damn clue what to do and runs in awful java window that leaves a damn dos prompt open.

Yep this game is not even worth looking at it's awfully done. If I want to play a crap java game I will go to a website and play it like Newsground! This game is not even worth looking at!

Cons
1. Runs in java in an awful launcher that makes dos window stay open
2. No tags on map
3. No real save or load since it's java

Started game.. deleted when I realized it's a garbage java game and not a real game engine and no sort of tutorial at all.
wow you talk like those people who think a game can't be good because it's not on their favorite platform
I guess your opinion can as easily be ignored

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
i have a problem, i cannot start the game and got this ( i have both java versions 32 and 64 bits) imagen_2021-06-09_001350.png

geugeug

Jul 1, 2017
Can this DEV PLEASE put the quit game button somewhere else it makes me nervous.. otherwise good shit
I was a bit rude and short here. Sorry for that. I really like the game and the art, respect. For some random lewd aplha version game I've put quite some hours into it.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
>> i have a problem, i cannot start the game and got this ( i have both java versions 32 and 64 bits)
Error suggests you have videocard issue. Either you dont have one (integrated video?) or you have really outdated drivers.
I suggest driver update, if you have proper card, it fixed problem for many people with same error.

>> awful launcher that makes dos window stay open
lol. mah boi, that thing is called debug window.
You know, stuff we use to check for some error messages in alpha versions?
Really, i feel like should stop checking WIP projects, if your butt went nuclear launch from minor stuff like that.

>> put the quit game button somewhere else
Mmm. I can try to move some things around, i think.

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
>> i have a problem, i cannot start the game and got this ( i have both java versions 32 and 64 bits)
Error suggests you have videocard issue. Either you dont have one (integrated video?) or you have really outdated drivers.
I suggest driver update, if you have proper card, it fixed problem for many people with same error.

>> awful launcher that makes dos window stay open
lol. mah boi, that thing is called debug window.
You know, stuff we use to check for some error messages in alpha versions?
Really, i feel like should stop checking WIP projects, if your butt went nuclear launch from minor stuff like that.

>> put the quit game button somewhere else
Mmm. I can try to move some things around, i think.
thanks for your answer, i have a dedicated video card (AMD Radeon R7 M440 with the updated drivers and Radeon Adrenaline) and a Intel processor with integrated graphics (also with de drivers up to date) also i have the windows updated and i've checked all my visual studio & .NET drivers to be sure, there is another solution?
Edit: i've formatted my laptop to be sure and nothing

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 16 Votes